Download MetaTrader 5

Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 49

mkln68
mkln68  
droesparky7:
Trendlines work well buy or sell the break.

I really appreciate your contribution here

Thank you

Regards

Muhammad Hafeez
Muhammad Hafeez  
JPT69:
Does anyone knows where to get this. Its called Freedom Trend Detector. Looks good. 4 green dots to buy and 4 red dots to sell. [ATTACH]6307[/ATTACH]

Try this one :

Set different up or lower TFs according to the TF u trade most....

Files:
mytaki
mytaki  

I have been testing the normal Moving Average Indicator which comes default with the MT4 Platform and Laguere, it seems working very well. When the MA crosses the Laguerre facing up, I place the Buying Order, I normally TP on 100 pips as an average.

I will post the indicator by tommorrow cause I feel that all of us need to benefit from Forex

Khairul Azizan Suda
Khairul Azizan Suda  

hi, anyone has Elliot Wave Indi? I mean other than EW Osci.

karmacrasy
karmacrasy  

Hi all, This is my first post here and I really haven't seen a good indicator like FXSmooth or Steinitz Fractal Breakout Indicator! They are good especially the Steinitz Fractal Breakout Indicator. FxSmooth is ok but mainly for 1Hr or more charts!

Thanks to all for some good indicators. Try 50sma and 7sma.Turn off candles and turn on price line and watch price action only as it crosses-recommended by tom yeomans with his holy grail system.Works ok without the Grail but watch only one pair or at most 2 pairs, KISS method.Price is the best indicator.

Be patient and watch the movement for a few days on different time frames.

WhiteRabbit
WhiteRabbit  
jekathish:
i use this one,which is advancely indicate the buy/sell trend ,compare to other indicators.

I just got it a couple days ago... this one is great.. it's like an early warning system.

nickyone
nickyone  

Karl Dittmann of Germany has one.

Thanks

alade69
alade69  

i need a good copy of LMT FORMULA.

i have had about it but have not being able to lay my hands on it.if some has, can u pls share with me and other members of this big family.

love guys

Aladeadeolu

IndiaRam
IndiaRam  

I'm interested in joining with you. I want to trade successfully with your help. I'll come back.