Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 46

master4x:
I think the crossing of two moving averages is a good buy or sell signal. I dont mean when the bars cross the moving averages I mean when the two moving averages cross eachother. It is very simple and easy to use too.

Can you suggest me what period is best choice to add in moving average?

i added 15 for sell(red) exponential,High 5 for Buy(blue) exponential,High. which helps me lot. can you suggest me if any period is more good.

for all i know moving average makes me more profit.

antforex:
Dear Friend,can you give me that FXUltraTrend indicator?, i'm sure if i have that indicator i can profit witn continue avery time. please help me give me that indicator, i want to download that indicator with free. please help me give me the link or please share that indicator here, so i can download it with free. thank you...

Hi Antforex

Metatrader 4 Indicators download list - Mt4

Just follow this link, you will get loads and loads of indicators that are free...

and ofcourse, Fxultratrend indicator also. Jason, of Great trading systems is doing a great good work.. providing us a good collection of indicators, all available for free download.

Have a good time friend

Regards

Saivenkat

This site is the best. Thanks all of YOU

Al2897:
Hi, Does anyone have the indicator in the bottom window of the screenshot below? It appeared on two other forums, but the owners did not want to post the indicator. They claim it does not repaint. If anyone has it, can you please post it? Tank you. Regards

Regarding to your enquiries made on 02/2009, I am also looking for this kind of indicator. and will be very happy if you have finally have access to the indicator, please let me know.

Thanks

Please can anybody share with the that look like the diagram attached bellow, i saw it in on the post on 02/2009. Please, I need this indictor

Thanks

Files:
IND_Pics.jpg  196 kb

Hi, perhaps this is the one You meen ??

Files:

thanks, is the one at bottom. Please, I still need more assistance from you, (please look at diagram again) what about blue and red line indicator that demarcate/separate buy and sell and third indicator that show target for that particular trade.

i being new,can some body help me to get exact signal indicating BUY or SELL? It will be very useful.thanks

Alghamd_bottom_Signal

Alghamdi_Top_an.rar

tayolawale:
thanks, is the one at bottom. Please, I still need more assistance from you, (please look at diagram again) what about blue and red line indicator that demarcate/separate buy and sell and third indicator that show target for that particular trade.

Hi, I dont think the vertical blu/red lines are indicators. The arrows looks to be the indicator. It might be ACS-trend ( It´s a good one iuse it myself)

The third indicator looks too be a Daily Pivot or Camarilla. Not 100% sure.

Files:
Reason: