Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 44

I would like to try your signal ....

filiberto:
WAI WONG:
Hello Everybody,I want to get the MT4 indicators from attached chart.Attached indicators are not for MT4. for Ninjatrader platform.https://www.mql5.com/en/forumHello Wai Wong,then did you find the MT4 version of Ninja indicators?If yes may you share... Thanks
Hi filiberto,I have not yet got reply from anyone.If I find out this indicator, I will post in this thread.Best regards.

I would like to share my Fibonacci-based Moving Averages indicator.

There are part1 and part2.

Part1-->EMA 34(High,Close,Low), 55, 89, 144, 200

Part2--->EMA 233, 377, 610, 987, 1598

For more information , please visit this site.Using Fibonacci-based Moving Averages | The Blog of Raghee Horner

Hi all,

I would like to know if you got some indicators or know some indicators for MT4 that are no-repaint one,

Thanks in advance,

Were you able to find an indicator..... I am new to the forum and intended to have someone program one for myself that can be armed for either buy or sell signals with a audible signal....

I would gladly pay for the programming for such an indicator if one does not exist.... Please let me know your thoughts.... as I am new to this forum.

Thanks

Irwin

WAI WONG:
Do you have indicator show buy signal and sell signal, uptrend and downtrend signal? Thanks

samabey:
1. I came accros the indicator Cycle Identifier, some time ago (attached). It however repaints. Does anyone have a modified version of this indicator that does not repaint.2. I have also attached Fibogenerator - which automates fibolines - so that you can easily determine Fibo confluences and Fibocalc that determines entry, SL and TP (this repaints also). 3. Cheers.

thanks man

which is the best indicatore.....?

is a good indicator

Thanks

Does anyone happen to have the TRO BUYZONE indicator? It displays when to get in a trade an so on. worked pretty sweet. used it once and very accurate. Cant find it anymore. Can anyone help?

there are 2 nice indicators - works great for me last week!, one with BUY/SELL signal line: FREE Forex Indicator with BUY/SELL

Reason: