Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 50

Hi all

Trading based solely on the use of indicators may not be beneficial. It is better to combine such indicators with PRICE ACTION. This is because most inidcators are LAGGING in nature.

I thought I would share with you a system that works well, It wont put you in at the very top or take you out at the very bottom.

A simple to use system, and excellent for newbies who DONT want to throw their dosh at brokers ........

Anyway am open to comments see attached pic let me know your thoughts and we can go from there LOL

Happy Trading

Munch

Files:
eur.jpg  174 kb
EJ.jpg  172 kb

So are you going to post the indicators? And does that bottom one repaint?

thx,

todd

MunchFX:
I thought I would share with you a system that works well, It wont put you in at the very top or take you out at the very bottom. A simple to use system, and excellent for newbies who DONT want to throw their dosh at brokers ........ Anyway am open to comments see attached pic let me know your thoughts and we can go from there LOL Happy Trading Munch

I will email them, just send me a message with details and i will send them over. and yes the bottom one does repaint

Munch

do anybody know how to make buy and sell order at the same time?

John Houston:
I have found the True Strength Index very useful as a simple tool. You should take a look. Just do a Google search, easy to find.

i cant find the mt4 code for it. i used to use it on tradestation.

do you have a link?

WhiteRabbit:
I just got it a couple days ago... this one is great.. it's like an early warning system.

appreciate you can share with me to my email is ahmadfatry28@gmail.com

MunchFX:
I will email them, just send me a message with details and i will send them over. and yes the bottom one does repaint Munch

Can you share with me at ahmadfatry28@gmail.com

tq

Very Very helpful thread....although it will take a loooong time to test out all these goodies )

My greatest gratitude and thanks goes to all the uploaders.

appreciate you can share with me to my email is (removed by admin)

MunchFX:
I thought I would share with you a system that works well, It wont put you in at the very top or take you out at the very bottom. A simple to use system, and excellent for newbies who DONT want to throw their dosh at brokers ........ Anyway am open to comments see attached pic let me know your thoughts and we can go from there LOL Happy Trading Munch
Reason: