Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 36

This indicator is free, but it is inaccurate.

can you give directions to were its located.

thanks

eddieee2000:
The TrendPointer indicator seems to work good. Do you have this to share? I dont want to pay the $$ if someone here has it already. Thanks.

I only know ZipZap Pointer which also shows buy and sell signal. ZipZap Pointer will move If the price is going higher or lower than current place.

Try demo account first.

There has no accurate buy and sell signal indicators, just for references.

This website is good for newbies with explanations of buy and sell indicators.

There has no accurate buy and sell signal indicators, just for references.

Incredible Charts: Safezone Indicator

Can someone tell me where to find the Trendpointer indicator please?

bossxero:
I am using the best indicator of all.. MY BRAIN

Unfortunately its too big to attach it here

Frankly saying, I am more keen to use basic leading indicators like trendlines, pivots, support and resistance, fibos... These always seems to work.

I tried many indicators and it looks like seeing a film with lots of fancy goggles, use indiiiiiiiii to the minimal and also use fundamental analysis, it will take one in a long term.

buangcla:
yeah I agree with you nicesurf, I think every indicator can tell you when tobuy or sell. All you have wai wong is study on how each indicator is used. For example I use RSI as my primary indicator, it can tell me when to buy when price hits 30 or lower and sell if price hits 70 or up.. hope that helps..

if you are interested in some free signals that's very accurate then please pm me or leave your email address etc, the signals are free and performance will speak for it self, of course you will have to demo them first, ohh YES I DO TRADE THESE SIGNALS LIVE AND I DO PROVIDE THESE SIGNALS TO THIRD PARTY SIGNALS PROVIDERS.

thanks for indocator

Hi that will be helpful for me as I am a newbie,

Reason: