Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 47

Thanks

Does anyone knows where to get this. Its called Freedom Trend Detector. Looks good. 4 green dots to buy and 4 red dots to sell.

[ATTACH]6307[/ATTACH]

i use this one,which is advancely indicate the buy/sell trend ,compare to other indicators.

Files:

jekathish:
i use this one,which is advancely indicate the buy/sell trend ,compare to other indicators.

Unable to try this. Can u provide mq4?

Hello fellow analysts!! This is my first post ever on this website!!!

Unfortunately I dont know how to attach a file to my post so im going to instead type out the code for all of you to use for free. This is a commercial indicator called PWTREND. I have found it on another forum. It finds turning points. But I am unable to find good settings for it. I was hoping someone on this forum would find the best possible settings for it. Best of luck and keep it pippin'

I do apologize for posting the two halves of the indicator in the opposite order(newb....) anyways, could someone plz put the two halves of the code together, compile the indicator and get testing on the best settings for trend reversals. Go to pwtrend.com for pics of this indicator at work!! All help would be appreciated. Thank you all for your contribution !!!!

thanks

All the records here are for free, it is just for you to be conscious on how to use them. Happy trading

Hmmmmmm Great..

this is my first time in this forum. Just want to say thank you

Reason: