Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 24

Hello Everyone! This is my first post on this forume.Ya thank the professionals, because they find the time to communicate with the students! Suppose that the trend will always be your friend!

Do you have indicator show buy signal and sell signal, uptrend and downtrend signal? or indicators better than starc band

What indicator are you using there and how do you use it? thank in advance

mamee:
u cant use indicator FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart >>>>send me at for this good signal...TQThis is the best my indicator signal...... send at for your information...TQThis signal for target frofit 100pips-300pips. for more information send at ... TQ

for how long have u been using this signal and how lucrative its plz tell me

hai have are nice day

vartanwfg:
What indicator are you using there and how do you use it? thank in advance

For more info, send your email to my private msj....thank

if you know about what trend is , you can use highlow zigzag

To new Traders ,at here I have show and explain a few signal to you.Hope it gets facilitate you in trading,Of beginning use it in Demo once.

May be it usefull to you ,but you should learn to spot this indicator first.To me this indicator are only as guide.Theory's basics matter of fact Wave Elliot, Candlestik pattern, high and Low and impact from economic news were of paramount importance in trading.

In pictures file Green Up.png in Attachments I have show example when so Bullish ,All becoming green colour.

Good luck.

Hi...
To new trader here I wish to share variety signal and EA to you, it in Winzip file.

I hope you learn first know signal this functioned at demo, if this suitable for you, then use in chart undeceive...

Good Luck....

Files:

Advantage this signal is having alert and indicator arrow, use effect where trend would go, it could be utilized at all time frame.

Good Luck.

Files:
TF_alert.png  75 kb
Reason: