Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 27

'marko [IRL:
;7709']Hi, u can use for start ASCTrend signal or nice is FXsniper's trix[/ show me how to install fxsniper's trix into platform

samsu89:
'marko [IRL:
;7709']Hi, u can use for start ASCTrend signal or nice is FXsniper's trix[/ show me how to install fxsniper's trix into platform
Step by step install indicators Meta4 1.Download fxsniper's trix exe to location >>> desktop 2.Copy fxsniper's trix exe. 3.Open Local Disk C and open folder program files,then open folder Metatrader4. 4.After opening Metatrader4 folder , open Expert folder and paste fxsniper Trix exe signal into indicators folder. 5.After your completed paste the signal that you want, you should restart your computer first to obtain this signal. 6.when your computer already prepared, open flatform Metatrader4, click Navigator's and open folder Custom Indicators. 7.klik page at timeframe you want to activate, then right click in folder fxsniper Trix exe and click attach to a chart. 8.Right now you has got signal you wanted.HaHaHaHaHa
Files:

Thank q for the signal. I have tried the signal it works and profitable but i dont know which Time frame is the best suit for thi signal.

Pls inform me..thk q

MACD indicator, with colors to indicate direction + Alert when a cross is happening.

Gives long\short signals...

Download it here

Download MACD Alert Here

Good Trading!

samsu89:
Thank q for the signal. I have tried the signal it works and profitable but i dont know which Time frame is the best suit for thi signal. Pls inform me..thk q

BBands Stop is real name to Price Channel signal, both is the same. Difference between this indicators is its colour,and function modified to finer as indication..it belongs forex TSD..suitable at all time frame.

Tf5, Tf15 for shortterm and Tf30, Tf 1H for Longterm

I suggest use Price Channel stop is better.

The signals are good but when it does the crossing, it's second decisions that makes it count... fallowing the signal helps! I enjoy seeing the ticker and with it I do my calculation....

Thk u, for valuable information.

mamee:
BBands Stop is real name to Price Channel signal, both is the same. Difference between this indicators is its colour,and function modified to finer as indication..it belongs forex TSD..suitable at all time frame.Tf5, Tf15 for shortterm and Tf30, Tf 1H for LongtermI suggest use Price Channel stop is better.

It's a great indicator. Do you have backtesting results?

droesparky7:
Trendlines work well buy or sell the break.

Hi,

I am a new comer in this field......will need ur full support.....Can u pl tell me in which folder this file has to be kept in MT4 ......

divakar09:
Hi,I am a new comer in this field......will need ur full support.....Can u pl tell me in which folder this file has to be kept in MT4 ......

PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK

Reason: