Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 31

This is the reason that you must look at Candlestick and resistance/support levels. The best example will be Bollinger Band and Inside day candle.

One of the best indicators that I had use, is DMI with ADX. Specially the one designed by Igorad.

I use K.I.S.S. method.

cheers

hi someone can help me install this indicator in to metal trader software for fxdd

tuanvutl:
hi someone can help me install this indicator in to metal trader software for fxdd

copy indicator. open C FOLDER. open PROGRAMME FILES. find your broker files, say FXDD. double click at the folder to open. find the EXPERT folder and open that folder. after that, click at INDICATORS folder (do not open that folder, just click at that folder to lock the position) then right click your mouse to open the tools box. please choose PASTE at the prompt box. that's all. close all folder and files include MT4. reopen your MT4 broker, then find the indicator at NAVIGATOR'S BOX > CUSTOM INDICATOR. is it help you?

I would like to share good indicator based on adx and macd.

You just load the template and follow the Buy & Sell rules to place the order.

Target Profit & Stop Loss will be appeared automatically.

Please click here for the template.

hi.

cud u plis explain to me how to attach these indicators to my chart?

Tanks a million for all these in4mation.

wabol68.

wabol68:
hi.cud u plis explain to me how to attach these indicators to my chart?Tanks a million for all these in4mation.wabol68.

Please go to this link WSSFX.com | Forex Consultant | Free Forex Signal | Free Expert Advisor and find

• Download or save as target or save as link this template WSSFX-ADX-MACD-1H.tpl, then save to c:\Program Files\[Your Metatrader Folder]\templates\point your mouse to WSSFX-ADX-MACD-1H.tpl lightblue color and right click your mouse and choose Save link as and save in your template folder.
  • If you don't know how to attach indicators on your chart, please go to this link. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/195091
    Target Profit & Stop Loss will be appeared automatically.

HI u guys:

pleased to be here, hope to help and get help

This is my frst time to be in a forum

dont be shoched from me, if so many things i dont know

the best trading system i have used so far is sk gold trading system . it is on Forexmarket. Online Forex Trading - Devisenhandel: Forex Market (unfortunately its not english) . I added PFE oscillator and am doing well ... So far 37 trades, 1 loss ...

Thank you to every one for your help

Thanks for indy

Reason: