100$

hi

I have 100$ how to bid 50$ with the volume ? the amount to bid on the market how to do not only 1$ but 50$.. on 100$ on my balance.

Whats your leverage?

1:500

jonano:

hi

I have 100$ how to bid 50$ with the volume ? the amount to bid on the market how to do not only 1$ but 50$.. on 100$ on my balance.

What do you mean by "to bid 50$", you want to risk 50$ or maybe as tonny suggested to use 50$ as needed margin to open your position ?

jonano:
1:500

Then open 0.25 lot.

tonny:

Then open 0.25 lot.
Maybe you can explain him why ?

yes I want to risk 50$ on 100$ my balance. my levarage is 1:500 0.25 volume/lot would allow me only 0.25 cents no ?

o_0 angevoyageur please take over im outa here

tonny:
o_0 angevoyageur please take over im outa here
With pleasure.

jonano:

hi

i think : you must trade with a demo acount at first,

for example balance= 1000$  ; levrage = 1:100  ( to better understand & easy calculate )

then you can see & understand concept & effect of :

leverage , spread , take profit, stop loss , margin , free margin ,  ............

& callmargin ( the lovely  :) )

jonano:

hi

If you get a practice account first, and learn the platform, trading strategies, operations of EAs, and/or the signal service, you will find that to be helpful..Hope I helped. Good luck.

Reason: