Astro... - page 18

Suryananda:
From 18-feb-2011 08:36 to 25-feb-2011 GMT

This chart is Bull.

GBPUSD Buy.

GBPJPY Buy.

Stop loss 40 pip.

Twitter

This is different and exciting, I have read about Gann. For some reason when I download the indicators at the beginning of this thread into expert/indicators nothing shows on the screen? Can someone help me?

energiel:
Hello,

I have updated my indicator utill 2012, juste to see if there something special happend but look's like the planets will still run....

put the planet files in the /expert/files/ don't need to rename to bin.

put the indicator in /expert/indicator/

It works on D1 chart only.

Hope this can help.

For now i juste avoid trading wen there is too many cross.

It look's good for the near futur, but there is still some mess coming up.

Good luck !

Many thanks for this. I have tried to download these into mt4 expert/indicators but nothing appears, can you help? Thanks.

Bogdan:
The link changed. Read this message

Bogdon

What has happened to the link? It looks like nobody is posting here very much, which is a great shame on a very interesting subject, I am trying to find an indy to download, can you advise? Thanks.

Astro2

targus:
Many thanks for this. I have tried to download these into mt4 expert/indicators but nothing appears, can you help? Thanks.

Hello Targus, you have to put the planets files in the expert/files/ folder and it should work.

Does any one make it work ?

May be i forget something.

Great, ok. Will try again later, many thanks.

energiel:
Hello Targus, you have to put the planets files in the expert/files/ folder and it should work.

I had some problems getting it to show, but then it worked. Needed to go to edit the indicator and then press cancel. That got it to show for some strange reason.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you could get this to work for smaller timeframes like 1H or 15M.

And what are the colours for each planet. I cannot figure out which one is which.

thanks

energiel:

energiel

Your indicator is in zip, do I unzip and load it to desktop first and then to send to experts or extract and unzip directly to experts/files, also I understand blackstack is asking which colour belongs to which planet?

Have you any pdf or further information on this wonderful subject that you would be willing to share and if your time permits are you able to post one or two charts and your logic behind your trades. It would be great to get this thread really moving as there are some great minds and skilled thinkers here at forex-std that no doubt would also be interested in this phenomenon.

Kind regards.

Cud someone help me in the same matter,I am getting a blank screen with venus on the let corner.My mail is preethaforex@gmail.com.

profitrader21:
Hi,

Can someone please send me the renamed .bin files to my e-mail address al212226@yahoo.co.uk? I installed them according to the instructions and placed them in the experts/files folder, but as GreatYves described earlier I am only getting an empty window with Venus written on the top left corner. I am using Windows Vista. When I rename the files to .bin, Windows does not recognize .bin as a valid extension and asks me with which program should the files be opened. I hope someone can send me the renamed files by e-mail. Thank you very much.

Regards

can you explain the blog that predicts the tie of dow fall

it is talking about financial astrology

Secrets of stock market reversals

could any one explain how to draw these triangles

Files:
1.jpeg  90 kb
2.jpeg  59 kb
3.jpeg  68 kb

Hi there

Hi All,

Is this really the most active Astro page on TSD?

Reason: