4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 58

talaate:
Dear MrTool

Do you remember the indicator (sidus_v3 histo mtf+alerts.mq4), the one you converted to histogram from (sidus v3) of the great Mladen, I would appreicate if you convert it to 4TF Bars.

Thanks

I know you are

Talaat E

Hello Talaat E, made a 4tf version.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Talaat E, made a 4tf version.

Dear MrTools

Thank you very much

我认为ASCTrend磁带是一个非常好的指标,老师能不能把它做成4TF版本?谢谢,祝好!asctrend_tape.mq4

Files:

太虚一毫:
我认为ASCTrend磁带是一个非常好的指标,老师能不能把它做成4TF版本?谢谢,祝好!asctrend_tape.mq4

Hello 太虚一毫, couldn't get the version of Asctrend tape you posted to work, even downloaded the ASCTREND1 it was calling, so made one that's a stand alone version, and made the 4 tf version off of that.

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tool

is there 4TF bar version of Soch-Rsi indicator,if there is no, would you please make that one?

Many thanks in advance for your help

bobzahra:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tool

is there 4TF bar version of Soch-Rsi indicator,if there is no, would you please make that one?

Many thanks in advance for your help

Bobzahra, how are you wanting the Stoch-rsi signals?

Hi Mr Tool

I want the one like in Indicator with alert Thread Stoch-Rsi but in 4TF bar version, i want it give an alert when happen crossing signal

i don't know how to attach the indicator here, it's embarassing for me,sorry.

Thanks for your respond Mr.Tool..would you make it?

Hi Mr Tool now i can attach the file below

bobzahra:
Hi Mr Tool

I want the one like in Indicator with alert Thread Stoch-Rsi but in 4TF bar version, i want it give an alert when happen crossing signal

i don't know how to attach the indicator here, it's embarassing for me,sorry.

Thanks for your respond Mr.Tool..would you make it?

Hi Mr Tool now i can attach the file below

Hi Bobzahra, made the 4tf version.

woww..what a fast respond!

Thank you so much Mr.Tools..it's really helpful

You and Mladen are the biggest asset for this forum

Hi Mr.Tools and Mladen Sorry for asking help you again. Would you change this indicator so that it give an alert when price cross +/- 100 level, not zerro cross alert, my main system use stoch-rsi and cci histo...the reason i used cci for give me an early signal for reversal or back again to the main trend after reversal or close my position,but if we use zero cross,we always late. Thanks again for your big help

Reason: