A System I Found - page 2

Droe,

Thanks for telling the traders that i use this system in my daily trading and have been using it since last two years.

The change of slope is not tricky but it needs a home work on the part of traders to understand it.Reading and re reading the kolachi material makes things more clear.

In Kolachi Method, change of slope is our entry.It may be a pullback towards ema21 or repulsion away from ema21.The positions of kolachi emas are infact our guide, to guage the probability of slope change being genuine or fake.

Most of the traders merely follow change of slope without looking at other related material like Kolachi Diplomatic Channels or Kolachi Dispersion and the result is pip loss.

I dont claim that Kolachi Method is a Holy Grail but i claim that it is the most logical, scientific and systematic method to trade forex and commodities.Anyone who understands and has done home work knows that movement in the forex market is not at all haphazard but follows typical repetitive patterns which follow mathematical laws like fibonacci (kolachi emas 5, 21 and 55 are fibo numbers), laws of probability (crowd and group behaviour) and physical laws of wave motion.

kolachi

droesparky:
One of the things I like about this method is that the originator uses it daily, so he is constantly forward testing it.

For me the change in slope of the 5 is difficult to understand.

when is it changing or just taking a break before moving on.

If I ever get that down Ill bee "in tall cotton".
Reason: