FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 788

azfaraon:
Sell here till 0,7381... Second Sell Stop is 0,7526 take 0,7421... It's all short term so to say, but from 0,7000 wait for the impulse till 0,8700

I wouldn't go below 7548 for now

we'll see

new-rena:

I wouldn't go below 7548 for now

We'll see.

second option with a sell stop ... But I think we will have to go lower ... Even a rise to 0.7824 does not cancel the fall .

That's all for today ..In general the pound from 1.3014-84 to buy until 1.3170-90 probably comes out that way ..Sleep well .

I come to this thread and my soul rejoices. Well, there are still smart people. And me. So stupid. I want to be as smart as you. It's a pity there are no numbers. It would seem that the session is closed and you can calculate the profits. From predictions. Oh, that's too bad. No one can do the math. Ah. And I'm so stupid, I can't figure out how much you made? Or am I clever for not reading the forecasts? I don't feel so good.

Well, it's as simple as it sounds. You've written a forecast. There's a time date price. There is a closing time. As you say. Is it so hard to tell me please. How much is it in quid?

I need a lot of quid.

Or would you prefer me to do the math? The number of points you earned on your last forecasts? Divided by the number of hours you spent on the trade. Oh. I wonder what we're getting?

By the way, they say Karimov had a stroke in Uzbekistan and died (rumors).

mmmoguschiy-new:
Old one, get out! Let's talk about the market.

Comment on this crap http://www.vestifinance.ru/articles/74224 draw some Put option rectangle on the far strike )) Apart from the banter! I've certainly been waiting for sales for a while now. And now something is stirring, and the "analysts" are babbling all sorts of bullshit as usual! Especially delighted "for no reason at all" Well, you're in any case aware that the mysterious He bought something in advance, and now sells ... selling to ducks.

A year ago they were drawing a level for a possible move to 900-1000.

So you think.

new-rena:

ok

Where's the Audi going? // The North must be worried by now... And the mighty one has stopped him...

What is there to be worried about? I do not go short on this pair, the first limiters on long are set lower.

If it works, let's look at the further actions.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

What is there to worry about? I am not going short on this pair, the first limiters on the long are set below.

If it works, let's look at further actions.

7516, we'll see...
Reason: