How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - page 12

Yonathan Yonathan:
Hi can i ask?
If im subscribe provider signal..

1.my provider signal use acc standart balance 2000 usd and leverage 1:500 with lot size 0.01.
And im use cent acc with balance $50000 cent
With leverage 1:1000..
What my lot size if im copy that signal provider?

2.If i want use lot size 0.5
How much risk percentation i must set?thanks for your answer

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account. 

The only control you have over this is the maximum participation in signal copying in Signals settings (max 95%).

In order to check your copying ratio, check the MT4/5 terminal or MQL5 VPS (if you use) Journals.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account. 

The only control you have over this is the maximum participation in signal copying in Signals settings (max 95%).

In order to check your copying ratio, check the MT4/5 terminal or MQL5 VPS (if you use) Journals.

Before start copy trade can we see what lot size will open?

Yonathan Yonathan:
Before start copy trade can we see what lot size will open?

No, but you can calculate it.

With your signal provider using a $2000 1:500 account and yourself $50000 1:1000 (the larger leverage does not affect things), you will copy about 23 times larger lot size.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, but you can calculate it.

With your signal provider using a $2000 1:500 account and yourself $50000 1:1000 (the larger leverage does not affect things), you will copy about 23 times larger lot size.

Oow calculate in journals?

Yonathan Yonathan:
Oow calculate in journals?

You don't calculate in Journals, you only check.

Check for copying ratio ... yours should be around 2300%.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You don't calculate in Journals, you only check.

Check for copying ratio ... yours should be around 2300%.

Can teach me how to calculated?

Yonathan Yonathan:
Can teach me how to calculated?

If you use the same currency and leverage (larger difference doesn't affect things), you divide $50000 ($47500 actually, because you can only use up to 95% of $50000) by $2000 and you get about 23 times.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you use the same currency and leverage (larger difference doesn't affect things), you divide $50000 ($47500 actually, because you can only use up to 95% of $50000) by $2000 and you get about 23 times.

So if my provider signal open 0.01 lot size..if i get 23times? 0.01 x 23= so i open with 0.23 lot size in my acc trading?

Yonathan Yonathan:
So if my provider signal open 0.01 lot size..if i get 23times? 0.01 x 23= so i open with 0.23 lot size in my acc trading?

Yes, about that.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, about that.

Oow ok..thanks you very much.. for your answer miss..
Reason: