GBP/USD forecast - page 125

Today is the day.

GBP/Usd had rollercoaster day while Brexit news kept coming. Currently, the pair is trading just under 1.30 level and lack of strong directional strength, I guess only Brexit headlines will tell us more clearly about where this pair going.

Pound/dollar is moving in a range between 1.3040 and 1.2900. If the pair manages to break 1.3040, the next level is 1.3130. On the flip side, the pair will go back to 1.2900.

That was quite the show.

GBP/USD: The rate of the pound sterling during the trading on Thursday demonstrates the maximum fall in 17 months on the news that three British ministers resigned at once because of disagreement with the draft agreement of the UK and the EU on Brexit.
On Thursday, the pound fell against the US dollar by 1.8% to $1.2762 per pound against $1.2972 at the close on Wednesday. The British currency almost completely erased the growth since the beginning of the year.

I don't think GBPUSD found the bottom on the short term. I'm expecting another leg to 1.2660.

GBP/Usd pulled up from yesterday's loss but remain bearish. As long as Brexit uncertainty continues, the Pound will remain under pressure. Eyes on European summit scheduled for Sunday next week.

GBP/Usd seems going to recover the small gap, the pair is in the negative territory but showing no clear directional strength at the moment, 1.28 level acts as important support.

GBP/USD: The pair found support at 1.2770. If it manages to break 1.2800, the next resistance is at 1.2870, followed by 1.2910.

Wow, big move to the upside.
Reason: