GBP/USD forecast - page 59

While the pair maintains strong upward momentum, rising to resistance level at 1.3225, the lack of progress on Brexit talking could hold back the gains this week.

Good day for the British Pound, up substantially against all peers.

The British pound was up against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, GBP / USD was trading at 1.3590, gaining 1.44%. I believe that support is now at 1.3159, Monday's low, and resistance is likely at 1.3616, the high of Friday's trading.

Pound hit the highest since Brexit talk started, found resistance around 1.3615/1.3620 zone. I'm expecting consolidation in the beginning of the week before the pair uptrend extend further.

Somehow neutral after the event today. Not much of an impact.

Key levels to watch for:

Support: 1.3093; 1.3030;

Resistance: 1.3935.

The British pound was down against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, GBP / USD was trading at 1.3510, losing 0.53%. I believe that the support is now at the level of 1.3452, the minimum of Wednesday, and the resistance is likely to be at 1.3658 - the maximum of Wednesday.

Lack of progress of Brexit negotiation bring the Gbp/Usd correction lower, found support level around 1.3440/50 zone.

Big improvement in the Sterling. Last few days were off but i think the main trend keeps up.

The British pound recorded a neutral session against the US dollar on Tuesday. The currency pair opened at 1.3462 and after a volatile session the pound lost only 4 pips. If the price goes up, the pair will target the resistance at 1.3600. Otherwise, in the downside, maybe there will be a first support test at 1.3440.

Reason: