Experiments ... - page 55

Noticed some issues when sma or linear weighted ma were used in calculation (see the examples : upper is sma, lower is lwma). This version corrects those issues (in the examples upper is this version, lower is the previous version - the version with issues). EMA and SMMA modes were not affected by that issue

mladen:

Noticed some issues when sma or linear weighted ma were used in calculation (see the examples : upper is sma, lower is lwma). This version corrects those issues (in the examples upper is this version, lower is the previous version - the version with issues). EMA and SMMA modes were not affected by that issue

Dear MLADEN,

Thank you very much 

would you add alerts for this awesome indicator

murali 

GADEY:

Dear MLADEN,

Thank you very much 

would you add alerts for this awesome indicator

murali 

murali

Here is a version with alerts added

wrong section, apologies

mladen:

murali

Here is a version with alerts added

Thank you very much mladen

murali 

Noticed that we do not have the price in the momentum pinball. Since there is no reason for that, added the usual set of 22 prices to options

mladen:

mntiwana

Check this version (if you set the "Lines width when trend change" to 0, it will be the same as before)

Linear regression sketcher that has a possibility to use filter on prices (there is no filter on linear regression since the linear regression lines would be at wrong places then and the results would be illogical, this way, when used on filtered price, all is within the regular math)

One more experiment (the experiment is in the way how the floating levels are calculated this time : trying something different this time). In any case : if the floating levels period is set to 0 (or less), then fixed levels are used, and then the indicator works exactly the same as before. If a floating level greater than 0 is sued, then floating levels are calculated (like on the examples). With some experimenting (filter on price used in the examples) it seems that we can add some value to this indicator

mladen:

One more experiment (the experiment is in the way how the floating levels are calculated this time : trying something different this time). In any case : if the floating levels period is set to 0 (or less), then fixed levels are used, and then the indicator works exactly the same as before. If a floating level greater than 0 is sued, then floating levels are calculated (like on the examples). With some experimenting (filter on price used in the examples) it seems that we can add some value to this indicator

Dearest MLADEN

So many and many thanks,these 2 versions (1.1 and 1.2) of wave trend osci are master piece when used for filtering any level price movement,i got a lot of work for days to experiment and playing with differently ..... a lot of appreciations to your expert,creative and coding mind.

i feel a lack when EXTREME prices are not included in all TWO versions,other wise these are well equipped and full figured with every possible accessory included ....... but nothing impossible by your side,you can invent any thing new at any time for to extend any thing :):):)

my best regards for the best person

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So many and many thanks,these 2 versions (1.1 and 1.2) of wave trend osci are master piece when used for filtering any level price movement,i got a lot of work for days to experiment and playing with differently ..... a lot of appreciations to your expert,creative and coding mind.

i feel a lack when EXTREME prices are not included in all TWO versions,other wise these are well equipped and full figured with every possible accessory included ....... but nothing impossible by your side,you can invent any thing new at any time for to extend any thing :):):)

my best regards for the best person

Here is the version with those two prices included (example using it :))

Reason: