Best indicator parade - page 14

with the cool dig

I notice one more thing

--- first , it is 30M

rather than START of GREEN , RED to trade

why not GREEN, refer to previous HALF RED vertical magnitude etc

do you have other cool 30M chart method, I start to gave up 5M and looking at 30M chart, hope that I could learn something more profitable

-- if you PM , (better teach me something for 30M too , like when to enter in one 30M bar) I could send you a pic of what I meant in this post

I don't know how to add ALERT , but I think adding visual ARROW , is more clever than adding a SOUND ALERT

darkkiller:
Study this MSH (Market Structure High) and MSL (Market Structure Low).Bollingerband will help to find this 2 type action because most this 2 thing happen when market already overbought or oversell

thx darkkiller

i wanna a book to study it can you help me

derekz:
hi

please write your first five indicators (the bests for you)

thanks

PrevDay_HiLo_tangocash

Candle_Daily_DK

SweetSpotsGOLD

20090705_SupportEX_v.2

#MTF_ZigZagTriad

I think

bullshit indicator is quite good -- you won't ENTRY with wrong direction

nonlag series is good for SL

snake series is wild, cover part of the candle bar, but if you think waving is necessary, snake provide good WAVE -- may not be good entry point

most indicator that is FANCY in display -- ususally, they are the protype that programmers wanna to improve the appearance of the signal of exisiting indicator, they are hard to trade with

PIVOT and murray maths are only good if there is a big V-shape today and you believe in ranging

One of the best indicator that I have seen recently in public forums is the carmens_eyes_v2(1).8 by Aicccia.

The aproach is very good. I wonder if admin. can invite him to the tsd forum in order to work together with our coding geniuses here (in parallel to his own thread he has in other forum). There are also good traders here and new ideas can be developed to improve it.

The picture. Sorry

Files:
carmen.gif  21 kb

Please help!!

hii...

iam suresh from india..

iam new to forex trading.. jus 2months old..

without knowing the correct indicators to trade, i lost almost 1000$ in a week in live trading.. can u please help me with this, like which indicators to use, at what time(ist) to trade, which currenecy pairs to trade, time frames,any pattern for candle stick available.. ur help wud be of great use for me..thanx in advance.

congestion indicator

hi! i am looking for an indicator that will identify congestion. i am using joe ross's definition of congestion were four or more bars have a close within high/low of the last four bars.

i hope you understand what i mean! basically some indicator that will paint the bars which have their closes within the last n bars.

thanks for the help!

oneprint:
hi! i am looking for an indicator that will identify congestion. i am using joe ross's definition of congestion were four or more bars have a close within high/low of the last four bars.

i hope you understand what i mean! basically some indicator that will paint the bars which have their closes within the last n bars.

thanks for the help!

Take a read: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Top 5 Indicators

1: HMA4 (15)

2: Xard-Lite-v1 (my own indy)

3: PVD$FL (by Baba)

4: QQE_Alert_MTF_v5

5: RSI (25)

Reason: