Indicators with alerts/signal - page 410

This one alerts you now in 4 case : when upper level is crossed up or down and when lower level is crossed down or up, so all 4 crosses are "covered" now

clon_tron:
Sorry mladen & mrtools!

This is my fault. I apologise. I thought, that i uploaded exactly this indicator.

Can you please add a pop up alert when the line crosses the level 60 from upward and level 40 from downward. If it's possible can you make it MTF.

Please add Alert to Indicator

Hi, Can someone please add alert to indicator when it changes from green to blue and from orange to blue..If possible alert can be sound and Pop Up box. Many thanks

Files:

Other DSS

dss_bressert.ex4

Check this one too

Files:

MBFX Timing

regarding the MBFX Timing indicator in post 4105, would it be possible to create a Histogram version.

Thanks in advance.

[alerts on the Histogram version could also be included]

mladen:
This one alerts you now in 4 case : when upper level is crossed up or down and when lower level is crossed down or up, so all 4 crosses are "covered" now

Thank you very much mladen!

Decompiled code, but anyway ... you should look for rsx indicator - that "timing" indicator is simply a renamed one version of rsx indicator.

As far as I remember there are quite a few rsx indicators on tds (here is just one with alerts already included https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/150/rsx_nrp_amp_alerts.mq4)

fxwealth:
Hi, Can someone please add alert to indicator when it changes from green to blue and from orange to blue..If possible alert can be sound and Pop Up box. Many thanks

Hi mladen, Thank you so much for the link to the rsx indicator. I found the timing indicator on another forum but not aware it was decompiled. Thank you once again. Much appreciated

can someone add an alert to this squeeze indicator when the dots change color. thanks in advanced to the person that could do this.

Files:

mladen:
Decompiled code, but anyway ... you should look for rsx indicator - that "timing" indicator is simply a renamed one version of rsx indicator. As far as I remember there are quite a few rsx indicators on tds (here is just one with alerts already included https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/150/rsx_nrp_amp_alerts.mq4)

does this indicator repaint?

The one from the link I provided does not ...

elcomepips:
does this indicator repaint?
Reason: