Experiments ... - page 52

mladen:

And this (completely different version). Decided to make this version because I feel that it is more informative and more usable this way. Anyway, we have the two version now and we can experiment (weekend fooling around again :))

Can it be mtf?

Noticed one issue that would cause some odd display in run time. That issue is solved in this version

nbtrading:
Can it be mtf?
I am not sure it would benefit from it (due to the way how the objects would be drawn in that case). Will check, but in this case, no promises :)

mladen:

Noticed one issue that would cause some odd display in run time. That issue is solved in this version

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for weekend experiments on LR,looking interesting,seems you turning mt4 work in mt5 results.

i have a different kind thinking,can you screen out last line from the previous trend and first line of the current starting trend with line thickness shown in picture with 185/175 degrees  i pointed out with red middle 180 degree line.i guess it will introduce a new degree recognition idea.

regards

mladen:

From 180 toward up till 90 degree it is buy and from 180 towards down till 270degree it is sell.and when degrees decreasing/increasing means loosing and or gaining trend.

saw same thing

Hmm, that linear regression thing is good against depression, just like some  beautiful art, although some art can be depressing.

Anyway, trading can be beautiful .... 

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for weekend experiments on LR,looking interesting,seems you turning mt4 work in mt5 results.

i have a different kind thinking,can you screen out last line from the previous trend and first line of the current starting trend with line thickness shown in picture with 185/175 degrees  i pointed out with red middle 180 degree line.i guess it will introduce a new degree recognition idea.

regards

mntiwana

Check this version (if you set the "Lines width when trend change" to 0, it will be the same as before)

mladen:

mntiwana

Check this version (if you set the "Lines width when trend change" to 0, it will be the same as before)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding line thickness,what i experienced the thick line appears when price gone far ahead of it,when i was thinking and expecting it will happens at same time.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding line thickness,what i experienced the thick line appears when price gone far ahead of it,when i was thinking and expecting it will happens at same time.

regards

That slope changes exactly then (that is what is less known about linear regression). This indicator can serve well to learn exactly how the linear regression works too :)
Reason: