Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 16

Air92:
First of all, I'm writing it for myself to calm my mind. And I hope that my message to someone will be useful, too.

Dear Mladen and Bill have done for hundreds of thousands of people amazing, diverse indicators. It's true. And we are very grateful for that.

But, I want to remind all those who are just at the beginning, as well as those who for a long time, but lost his way.

Grail does not exist. No one knows where the price will go next moment. I see how people are moving hundreds of indicators and can not stop. They are looking, throw, (they do not even try to change the settings to carry out an experiment), then again looking for. And that could take years. Frankly, I did that too.

Grail exists only in your head, in your mind. You must clearly know exactly what you want from the price? What do you want to see? You must to ask questions.

No need to try to predict where the price will go, because it's wrong. You just need to follow the price.

If you're going to ask the right questions, you will find indicators that will help you feel comfortable. Even if the position will be negative, you will not be afraid, because you know that your indicator still will not let you, just follow the system in your head. And everything will be good.

That is what most people omit : the system is in our heads. We are the system. That is one of the reasons why general systems do not work : because we are different.

General rules can be only that : a wide set of lose rules. Specific rules are always individual

Air92, who is Bill? Mr. Bill Tools? I tried also hundreds of indis, paid for systems that are only good on pictures, changed settings and so on, and yes, there is no holy grail. That's for sure. The best indis are here in Elite and Adv. Elite Section, some gems also are hidden in the 'usual' sections. Even these really good indis must be understood first and you must learn what they can tell you.

Sounds you try price action now. Fast, clear and very good, but a very long way to learn. One day you can ask the right questions and you can predict quiet good where the price will go to. Or, that is easier and has much less surprises (good and bad) you should know whether market is bearish or bullish on your TF. When you know that (this is crucial - otherwise you jump from one bear/bull trap into the next one) then, only then, you can wait for confirmation of your indicator/s or be quicker and do it with your feeling. Good traders are 100pips in minus on one position and know that the market will turn and make big plus at the end. So, let's become one trader of the 3 or 4% which have success.

mladen:

That is what most people omit : the system is in our heads. We are the system. That is one of the reasons why general systems do not work : because we are different.

General rules can be only that : a wide set of lose rules. Specific rules are always individual

Totally agree.Perfect.

krelian99:
Air92, who is Bill? Mr. Bill Tools? I tried also hundreds of indis, paid for systems that are only good on pictures, changed settings and so on, and yes, there is no holy grail. That's for sure. The best indis are here in Elite and Adv. Elite Section, some gems also are hidden in the 'usual' sections. Even these really good indis must be understood first and you must learn what they can tell you. Sounds you try price action now. Fast, clear and very good, but a very long way to learn. One day you can ask the right questions and you can predict quiet good where the price will go to. Or, that is easier and has much less surprises (good and bad) you should know whether market is bearish or bullish on your TF. When you know that (this is crucial - otherwise you jump from one bear/bull trap into the next one) then, only then, you can wait for confirmation of your indicator/s or be quicker and do it with your feeling. Good traders are 100pips in minus on one position and know that the market will turn and make big plus at the end. So, let's become one trader of the 3 or 4% which have success.

Bill - this is a super hero, Spiderman and just mr.Tools

Here is a prospecting tool in the form of a currency meter.

It will be very useful and can be used to identify trades in conjunction with trader's personal template and system.

TEAMTRADER

PS - had to edit to attach the correct indicator.

Dearest MLADEN and rest of kind seniors,

is there a way to work on one trading terminal (MT4) with multiple accounts (with same broker with same individual) at a time,with out closing one account and open other account.thanks.

regards

mntiwana

mntiwana:

is there a way to work on one trading terminal (MT4) with multiple accounts (with same broker with same individual) at a time,with out closing one account and open other account.thanks.

regards

mntiwana

http://forexwinners.ru/forex/mt4i-personal-trade-copier-setup/

Found this , dont know it it works.

mntiwana:

regards

mntiwana

There is a software at forexwinners , where it said this :

The Personal Trade Copier duplicates trades between two copies of MetaTrader 4 running on the same computer.

Dont know if it was what you wanted or if it works.

timmyhanke:

Dear Timmy,

again much thanks for the efforts you made,i read the PDF,as to my poor understanding,it is a kind of copying trades (orders execution) from one terminal to another terminal though it saying two or more terminal execution on one PC,when my question is multiple accounts on one terminal.i felt you are more serious to help me,lol .

regards

mntiwana

timmyhanke:

Dear Timmy,

again much thanks for your efforts,i read the PDF,as to my poor understanding,it is a kind of copying trades (execution orders) from one terminal to another terminal,though on one PC,that means it using multiple terminal for multiple orders,when my request was about multiple accounts on one terminal.but i must appreciate your help,look like you are more serious to help me,lol.

regards

mntiwana

Reason: