"No loss" recovery hedging system - page 3

coensio, how the EA works? I did put it on chart but not trades. Must I initiate the trades entries and than the EA takes over or how it works? No idea. I know the hedging idea was introduced to me on YouTube by Indian trader.

Thank you Hermes

techmac:
Chris What nbtrading was trying to tell you that US residents can not use that EA. They are obliged by the law to use US regulated brokers, and US forex brokers regulations prohibit single symbol hedging (among other things)

That's obvious, the USA wants you to spend your money at home and be controlled by scrupulous US brokers. That's for you have a Liberty statue - False democracy? Why you don't move out?

hermes:
coensio, how the EA works? I did put it on chart but not trades. Must I initiate the trades entries and than the EA takes over or how it works? No idea. I know the hedging idea was introduced to me on YouTube by Indian trader. Thank you Hermes

Coensio must be dead?

Hermes

Hi Hermes

I'm doing totally fine and yes for sure I'm still alive! ;p To be honest, I'm working hard on my projects and do not always have time to read forum posts. However, going back to your questions, you need to redownload the newest version of the EA (including the manual) and follow the installation instructions. If it still do not work for you, contact me via PM, or even better directly from my website.

Greets,

Chris

finikas90:
Hello Chris

Can you elaborate how you can achieve the part about lowering your exit points at each point.

What logic are you using to achieve this.

Are you increasing the lot sizes even more compared to the prototype to achieve this?

thank you

It's magic called "trigonometry" I could post here my entire algorithm, but lately I have seen many people copying my open software from my website, then recompiling it and selling for the big $$. Open source approach was a big mistake. I'll not do this anymore. Sorry guys my projects will not be open source anymore. Thank you for understanding.

Greets,

Chris

One more thing guys, here you can find 2 months of my latest forward test (Alpari demo account):

CoensioRecoveryEaV02 System by coensiobeta | Myfxbook

Too bad Alpari went down, but see how nicely the EA managed the killing USDCHF movement!

On most of the live accounts at 01.15.2015 at 13:33 you could not do anything with CHF crosses (including Alpari - on live Alpari account those trades would evaluate to a loss or to a blocked account).

Yeap it was a disaster...

coensio:
Yeap it was a disaster...

With CBs doing what they are doing, that type of disasters are going to be more and more frequent

coensio:

So my idea was to introduce a "moving recovery target" mechanism. The idea is to shift the recovery levels closer to the market, each time a new recovery trade is opened. Doing so, the EA would be targeting lower and lower recovery levels and this would increase the chance of successful recovery.

Chris

Hi Coensio,

Shifting the recovery target closer to the market would make you get out with a partial loss, since the lot size was calculated to close at breakeven at the end of that target. So, should I increase the lot size to compensate it or just take a partial loss?

I've been studying the Zone Recovery Algorithm for a couple days and when I was backtesting it in a ranging period, in the sixth consecutive trade I had to stop due to insufficient margin. I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to avoid this situation.

Thank you very much.

PS. Sorry for my english.

Reason: