Live account Trading Inspiration

Guys you may share your live account here too if you want. Show us your system

Please only live accounts. No demo. One more thing there are many scammers around so please if you want to subscribe signals, managed account or buying robots always ask for a real verified myfxbook account. No demo should ever be considered.

Files:

Why is your profit and balance chart private, if it is real chart?

Shawnmichal:
Why is your profit and balance chart private, if it is real chart?

The system is private.

s1quash, it will be good idea to share trading details instead of just trading chart. It is not helping much just giving an overview of profit.

oh it is good i know it and good that use it.

Paul75:
s1quash, it will be good idea to share trading details instead of just trading chart. It is not helping much just giving an overview of profit.

Sorry,my purpose is to give inspiration not revealing details. Even if somebody asked me to trade for them i won't reveal anything except the myfxbook proof that i do trade excellently.

s1quash:
Sorry,my purpose is to give inspiration not revealing details. Even if somebody asked me to trade for them i won't reveal anything except the myfxbook proof that i do trade excellently.

OK. It is good that you are making profit in forex trading. There are approximate 90% trader losing only 10% making profit and you are one of them.

Anybody who who want me to trade for them may contact me via pm.

s1quash:
Anybody who who want me to trade for them may contact me via pm.

How long do you have experience in trading?

Paul75:
How long do you have experience in trading?

3 years

Reason: