Live account Trading Inspiration

To add comments, please log in or register
what
what  

Guys you may share your live account here too if you want. Show us your system

Please only live accounts. No demo. One more thing there are many scammers around so please if you want to subscribe signals, managed account or buying robots always ask for a real verified myfxbook account. No demo should ever be considered.

Files:
Shawn Michal
Shawn Michal  

Why is your profit and balance chart private, if it is real chart?

what
what  
Shawnmichal:
Why is your profit and balance chart private, if it is real chart?

The system is private.

Paul75
Paul75  

s1quash, it will be good idea to share trading details instead of just trading chart. It is not helping much just giving an overview of profit.

vanesavis18
vanesavis18  

oh it is good i know it and good that use it.

what
what  
Paul75:
s1quash, it will be good idea to share trading details instead of just trading chart. It is not helping much just giving an overview of profit.

Sorry,my purpose is to give inspiration not revealing details. Even if somebody asked me to trade for them i won't reveal anything except the myfxbook proof that i do trade excellently.

Shawn Michal
Shawn Michal  
s1quash:
Sorry,my purpose is to give inspiration not revealing details. Even if somebody asked me to trade for them i won't reveal anything except the myfxbook proof that i do trade excellently.

OK. It is good that you are making profit in forex trading. There are approximate 90% trader losing only 10% making profit and you are one of them.

what
what  

Anybody who who want me to trade for them may contact me via pm.

Paul75
Paul75  
s1quash:
Anybody who who want me to trade for them may contact me via pm.

How long do you have experience in trading?

what
what  
Paul75:
How long do you have experience in trading?

3 years

what
what  
To add comments, please log in or register