"No loss" recovery hedging system - page 13

Backtest is for discovery of:

• Coding errors
  • Runaway events
  • Double spending
  • Breaking Min and Max level boundaries
  • Shock events.

In any case not for indication of futuristic performance.

Waseem Raza:

On 15 Jan 2015 Flash regard CHF  few top brokers stopped traders access to close their trades these can happen so must need to prepare like this  

Of course you can not call these top brokers, a broker should never limit access to a trading account.

Not everybody is running EA's there are many, manual traders and they need to manage such events manually.

Marco vd Heijden:

Backtest is for discovery of:

• Coding errors
  • Runaway events
  • Double spending
  • Breaking Min and Max level boundaries
  • Shock events.

In any case not for indication of futuristic performance.

Of course you can not call these top brokers, a broker should never limit access to a trading account.

Not everybody is running EA's there are many, manual traders and they need to manage such events manually.

I'm talking about Australian and Uk regulated brokers only, A regulation makes brokers worth 

A backtest history important to set EA's parameters for future 

It is just a grid trading strategy with more math. Averaging up going in both directions yields a net profit once a trend breaks through the range you are piling on positions through. The danger in the system is getting caught in a range that doesn't break, and being fairly balanced in both directions, because then you're stuck with a "locked in" net loss. Another real danger is in running out of trading capital before the breakout, because again you're stuck staring at a net loss and all you have is hope that the breakout will come soon and move in the direction you have greater capital on. The risks are most effectively demonstrated as volatility increases while the average price moves sideways, it's like catching bigger and bigger whipsaws that lead the system into larger and larger drawdown while the hedge remains balanced... Who wants to end up in a position where they've created a position where they're "all in" and have an effective spread of 100 pips?

Felipe Ponce Aragon:

I must clarify that YES, there is a way to develop a hedging EA that will have a reasonable maximum drawdown in all history of a pair (since 1993) and trade on open bar (accurate backtesting), and never have a margin call, and always close trades in profit, zero loss, or minimal, almost zero, loss and is NOT a scalper and will trade in real market just like it trades in backtest (on new bar only). Yes, it's possible. It just requires thinking and thinking... and teamwork. I should add faith, it does need some sort of miracle too and a strong love for the neighbor. 

i can earn money from 100$ to 1 million dollar in 1 year in backtesting....

everything is ok when you test in openprice method.

test your ea in everytivk mode.

Ali Sabbaghi:

i can earn money from 100$ to 1 million dollar in 1 year in backtesting....

everything is ok when you test in openprice method.

test your ea in everytivk mode.

Thank you

this will definitely break in long term choppy market.....

Seyedmajid Masharian:
this will definitely break in long term choppy market.....

Did yours break too? im curious to know why/why not

HousseXZ:

Did yours break too? im curious to know why/why not

Do a simple backtest to know

I appreciate your idea, but according to my 14 year experience, I can remember I designed this EA in 2008, but there is a big problem on it, if the market be range it leads you to lack of margin and at the end call margin.

The best currency pair for this strategy was GBPUSD, and please do not trade on your real account. 

Best Wishes

Hey, I would like to try it out how is the license working?
Reason: