Matrix Signals fix

Hi guys, the Matrix Signals was the best signal indicator on the market working until B509 but not anymore working on B600 and higher. Could you mrtools or mladen by so kind and look into it if it could be upgraded to present builds? It is funny because the indicators used to create the signals work perfect individually on new builds.

Thanks Hermes

Files:

hermes:
Hi guys, the Matrix Signals was the best signal indicator on the market working until B509 but not anymore working on B600 and higher. Could you mrtools or mladen by so kind and look into it if it could be upgraded to present builds? It is funny because the indicators used to create the signals work perfect individually on new builds. Thanks Hermes

Hi Hermes,

Not sure how it was working before but getting a gui error (think that is a error in the dll file) but the matrix signal opens in a separate window with a speaking alert.

hermes:
Hi guys, the Matrix Signals was the best signal indicator on the market working until B509 but not anymore working on B600 and higher. Could you mrtools or mladen by so kind and look into it if it could be upgraded to present builds? It is funny because the indicators used to create the signals work perfect individually on new builds. Thanks Hermes

No more GUI errors but there are some more things that need t be cleaned up (as it is obvious from the picture). At east it is working now - now we have to find out why those "????" there and if it is a way to change that without altering the dll (symbols are passed correctly and the values are calculated correctly, it is checked

matrix-signals_1.01_nmc.mq4).

PS: only this file has been changed. The rest is the same

Files:

This seems to be working correctly : matrix-signals_1.01.mq4

PS: this is tested using using builds 625 and 646. Did not test other builds

Files:

Thanks guys, when it works on B625 it should work on higher also. I will test it. Yes, it shows in separate box and sexy lady is speaking if some changes occur. I made some money on B509 from the "Signal tips" some time ago. For sure don't trust the signal alone but ad some indicators like Stoch, Awesome (mrtools), or some earthquake indicator. Take only dark color indications! Nice thing is that I did set all 12 common pairs. Better signals than from paid signals sellers. Those indicators used are are excellent indicators alone but in confluence even better.

Thanks Hermes

P.S. Here is another excellent signal indicator and could be combined with Matrix but I cannot find manual for it and don't understand the yellow numbers on the left side of the announcements. And at what time are the signals valid - GMT or EST?

Files:

Hi Mladen, how did you tested the Matrix-Signals? Only the indicator on chart or also the .dll in Library and 2 files in Files because when I put the indy on chart (those other in Library and Files) it tells me = Error! Unable to start GUI.

Thanks Hermes

hermes:
Hi Mladen, how did you tested the Matrix-Signals? Only the indicator on chart or also the .dll in Library and 2 files in Files because when I put the indy on chart (those other in Library and Files) it tells me = Error! Unable to start GUI. Thanks Hermes

Hermes

Is all in the correct folders (this new metatrader has strange way of storing data)?

Check by opening File->Open Data Folder->MQL4 and then the folders there. If they are in a correct place and if the dll calls are allowed for the indicator, then it works as it is displayed on pictures

You are right! I heard lately that we cannot trust the staple MT4 indicators because they give "misleadingly" wrong indications. I am not sure if not by purpose? I don't use them at all. Very suspicious whom the MT4 serves?

I will delete all the Matrix files , restart the MT4, and install them fresh again.

Hermes

hermes:
You are right! I heard lately that we cannot trust the staple MT4 indicators because they give "misleadingly" wrong indications. I am not sure if not by purpose? I don't use them at all. Very suspicious whom the MT4 serves?

I will delete all the Matrix files , restart the MT4, and install them fresh again.

Hermes

Hermes,

Just make sure that all the files are copied to their correct folders - otherwise you will get an error message. Once whe you go to File->Open Data Folder enter the MQL4 folder and then copy files to their correct sub-folders

Files:
data_1.gif  20 kb

I have tried it and it is working (build 646)

My mistake! I forget to put the application into files. Now everything working like Swiss watch.

The Daily Forex Signals is even better! Put it on H1 but I don't have a manual for it, therefore I don't know when is the entry time? Can somebody look in the coding for answer? Could be the yellow numbers a candles back from entry? I saw a strategy tester and no loss!

Cheers Hermes

Reason: