Multi pair indicators - page 52

mladen:

bibiib

That indicator is an on-chart indicator. Those can not be made as multi pair

Sorry. attach worong file

bibiib:
Sorry. attach worong file

I am not quite sure that all that can be done as multi pair (due to different prices used for different symbols, and that indicator is aligned to prices) but will check

In the mean time : the attached is new metatrader 4 compatible (the one from your post but with some changes so that it can be compiled in the new metatrader 4)

redwed:

Hello.

Can you please redirect me to the latest stochastic multi pair? It's confusing to find the most recent one, there's too many. Thank you sir.

Here you go

mehtabkk:

Here you go

The multi symbols was made by me

The other is not (regardless of "mladen" in its name)

Good Morning mladen, and mrtools, could you please make a multi par with this indicator on it??

Thanks

Files:
Peak.mq4  7 kb

Mas69:

Good Morning mladen, and mrtools, could you please make a multi par with this indicator on it??

Thanks

Mas69

Can you please post the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator so that it can be used

mladen:

Mas69

Can you please post the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator so that it can be used

Sure Sir

Files:
Peak.ex4  32 kb

Multi pair MACD

I have downloaded corrected errors and compiled and the indicator loads but doesn't display.  Can you help?

lstones:

Multi pair MACD

I have downloaded corrected errors and compiled and the indicator loads but doesn't display.  Can you help?

Can you upload that indicator here,for to see and test.

lstones:

Multi pair MACD

What exact indicator are you referring to?

There is just one version that was posted like source (this version : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page32 ) and that version has no errors and is working like a charm :

The version on the first page is an ex4 file and you could not correct any errors in it since it is an ex4 file that works as is without a problem too

So, what multi pair macd indicator are we talking about?

Reason: