Dradis33, added alerts.

heiken_ashi-no_wicks_alerts.mq4

Hi Mrtools

thank you

"You are trying to use a renamed indicator, contact to tsd..." please help me

stepma_averages_4.ex4

Files:

fmr777:
"You are trying to use a renamed indicator, contact to tsd..." please help me stepma_averages_4.ex4

fmr777

Use the original name (the one that you used to post it - do not change it)

If you try to use it with other name than "StepMA averages 4" it will refuse to work

mladen:

fmr777

Use the original name (the one that you used to post it - do not change it)

If you try to use it with other name than "StepMA averages 4" it will refuse to work

Do not change, but only use that works for me in a terminal at any other terminal that I try gives me that message

amazing, changing terminal I renamed added scripts ... solved, thanks

fmr777:

Do not change, but only use that works for me in a terminal at any other terminal that I try gives me that message

fmr777

Here is how it works on my terminal without any changes at all (that same indicator from your post - downloaded it and attached it to the chart) :

That message will appear only, and only if the name of the indicator is not exactly the same as the original

Files:
stepma.jpg  270 kb

mladen

indicator attached not compatible with latest built.

Files:

mladen:

Seerkat

As far as I see, all is OK with that indicator

Hi mladen,

this indicator (Gann Oscillator nmc) definitely repaints the last closed bar occasionally. I have watched it for a while in M1, and its pretty obvious.. I guess this shouldn't affect the functioning of an EA incorporating this indicator too much provided the EA checks the value when the bar closes and doesn't check it again, but it will mean that this indicator is not as good as it might seem. Can you please, please, please check it again and check if there are no errors causing this, and if anything can be done to stop the repainting?

If its any help I am seeing the repainting issue with sell entries; when the new closed bar is a sell entry, the indicator repaints the previous bar from buy to sell, so it appears the sell entry was one bar earlier than it actually was. I have not seen it do the same with buy entries so far.

Regards

seerkat:

Hi mladen,

this indicator (Gann Oscillator nmc) definitely repaints the last closed bar occasionally. I have watched it for a while in M1, and its pretty obvious.. I guess this shouldn't affect the functioning of an EA incorporating this indicator too much provided the EA checks the value when the bar closes and doesn't check it again, but it will mean that this indicator is not as good as it might seem. Can you please, please, please check it again and check if there are no errors causing this, and if anything can be done to stop the repainting?

Regards

Seerkat, actually that indicator was a renamed double smoothed jurik histo with a lot of coding errors added, and yes your right would imagine it repainted, anyway this version should be fixed and i renamed it back.

double smoothed jurik histo.mq4

Hi mrtools,

Many thanks - much appreciated!!!

I will have a look at it soon. Anyway thanks again for taking the time to look at it....

I have now had a look at it and the sell entries are all 1 bar later which suggests the error has been corrected! Thanks again. You rock!!

S

Hi mladens or mr.tools,

Could you make this indis work?

Also both of these indicators suppose to be nrp is that also true?

Thank you

Files:
Reason: