Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 88

Something is very wrong in the whole thing

There have been some statements that bid and ask prices do not correspond to actual one when called from an EA. That is not correct. Both from EAs and indicators bid and ask are having correct values (at least one good news)

checkin:

It is probably one more case when the translation cause all the confusion

checkin:

yeap.. very wrong.. as so far the New MT4 is nothing more than downgrade for most, and lost time

has anybody else wondered where are all the new features?

not even the other TFs from MT5 have been used in the New? MT4

surely adding no new features leaves MQ's way behind the curve, unless they have MT6 planned for sometime next yr?

i see they are already on build 888

perhaps we should run a sweep stake for how long it takes them to get to Build 2000

although bets for 1000 maybe pointless as we could get there by Wednesday or Thursday

MQs must have the heads up somewhere, and are running the business like a cartel

but unfortunately they are not supplying traders any new drugs

it probably wont make too much difference to us in the foreseeable future, but they must realise they can't continue on this same path of trying to repackage old goods

nothing lasts for ever if you are not willing to innovate

anyone remember Blackberry? you could barely give them away these days

i suppose we will have to like it or lump it for a yr or two more before someone releases something a bit more revolutionary

as this one sucks

Build 578 : some errors corrected (seems that they finally got the labels right) but the majority is still present (like the errors with string parameters that lose their settings when terminal is restarted). It seems that they have major problems with templates and ini files (terminal and server.ini files)

my mistake MetaEditor is currently only on 883

how many goes until they get it all perfect

all the old indi's are still running on 574, but still alittle glitchy on Alpari

(so no change there)

but have to wonder if or when one of the builds renders them all useless

mladen:
Build 578 : some errors corrected (seems that they finally got the labels right) but the majority is still present (like the errors with string parameters that lose their settings when terminal is restarted). It seems that they have major problems with templates and ini files (terminal and server.ini files)

Again : one step forward two steps back. This will never end

For now, if you have a copy of build 509 it is enough to copy back the build 509 in case you do not want the beta. But from Monday I bet that it will not be so any more

I bett'a there will be another beta...

checkin:
For now, if you have a copy of build 509 it is enough to copy back the build 509 in case you do not want the beta. But from Monday I bet that it will not be so any more

It will be disallowed (you will get updated over and over)

Reason: