Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 94

It will be very interesting to see what will the reaction of people not familiar with what they have to do be on Monday. I do not envy metaquotes right now

The best comment that I saw is that the new metatrader does not serve trading but app market.

Seems that metaquotes people think that we should not trade but just buy whatever they serve us

I can not access metaquotes site for quite some time now. Down for everyone or just me reports that the site is down : Down For Everyone Or Just Me -> Check if your website is down or up?

techmac:
I can not access metaquotes site for quite some time now. Down for everyone or just me reports that the site is down : Down For Everyone Or Just Me -> Check if your website is down or up?

It is back. Seems just a temporary problem

techmac:

Works for me !

maybe they've closed down for good

i was wondering why there was n't a new build today

too much vodka last night while working on build 50,346

edit - oh well just wishful thinking

Guys

Do not forget Monday.

Backup everything you consider important (the best is to copy the whole metatrader folder to some safe place). Just in case.

mladen:
Guys

Do not forget Monday.

Backup everything you consider important (the best is to copy the whole metatrader folder to some safe place). Just in case.

Thanks mladen will keep that in mind ..backing up now

Thanks & rgeards

Privateer

Build 583 :

Problems with labels still present. Options in drop down boxes still displayed in inverted order. Recursive calls (single file multi time frame indicators) still can not be used. OnCalculate() form of indicators still does not allow using any price at all.

mladen:
Guys

Do not forget Monday.

Yeah, backup on usb key in my pants !

Reason: