Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 87

i think they messed up a lot . even stanadard indicators included in platform could have errors or is an update that instaled wrong on my pc .

market facilitation index has no blue/brown bars .

and i am sure before it used to have blue / brown bars

i think they messed up a lot . even standard indicators included in platform could have errors or is an update that instaled wrong on my pc .

tested on other time frames too and the result is the same .

Files:
usdjpym1.png  22 kb

dremorah:
i think they messed up a lot . even standard indicators included in platform could have errors or is an update that instaled wrong on my pc .

Not a wrong update

Just another (one more) bug

There is much more where it comes from This is going to be the most hostile users ignoring from metaquotes that is going to set up a new standard how a company can treat all as morons. And all that coming from a bunch of ignorants that are not capable to have a simple MACD as it is meant to be

Apparently, the "upgrades" that happened to some people on some brokers was not conducted by the brokers but by metaquotes. This is what is said :

We temporarily made beta version available for some terminals to gather some statistics before official release.

If that is true, that is the most offensive way how users were used I have ever seen in my life, and, if there is a way to sue them, they should be sued. (I still do not understand what was the criteria : my PXCM account did not get "upgraded")

techmac:
Apparently, the "upgrades" that happened to some people on some brokers was not conducted by the brokers but by metaquotes. This is what is said : If that is true, that is the most offensive way how users were used I have ever seen in my life, and, if there is a way to sue them, they should be sued. (I still do not understand what was the criteria : my PXCM account did not get "upgraded")

How is it possible?

Does that mean that metaquotes has an access to data that does not belong to them?

Guys,

I do not think that it is possible that metaquotes sees data that does not belong to them. That would be a major law break and I do not think that anybody is willing to risk what could happen if that (hypothetical law breaking) is discovered. That would mean an end of their company. Just imagine what would the brokers do in that case

dremorah:

This is how it looks like when used in metatrader 4 build 509. So yes, the new metatrader 4 has a bug when working with market facilitation index

Files:
mfi.gif  46 kb

mladen:
Guys, I do not think that it is possible that metaquotes sees data that does not belong to them. That would be a major law break and I do not think that anybody is willing to risk what could happen if that (hypothetical law breaking) is discovered. That would mean an end of their company. Just imagine what would the brokers do in that case

mladen

That was stated by one of the metaquotes moderators (on another forum though - not on metaquotes forum). Where did he get that information I do not know

techmac:
mladen That was stated by one of the metaquotes moderators (on another forum though - not on metaquotes forum). Where did he get that information I do not know

I don't know, but that would put brokers into horrible situation (due to their contracts with us, they are could face lawsuit and I doubt that they would allow to be pulled in a dangerous situation like that)

Reason: