No new builds for quite some time

Looks like a stable build

techmac:

Looks like a stable build

Yes, it does

No bug, but someone playing the role of moderator at mt site considers this :

what and how i can convert mq4 to ex4 file ? steps please

As "decompiling". No wonder that we can not get answers to some of the questions asked

Things are calming down

checkin:
No new builds for quite some time Things are calming down

Well, I just have to avoid moving the lower pane in the Metaeditor, unless I want to throw away my unsaved work.

Ovo:

Well, I just have to avoid moving the lower pane in the Metaeditor, unless I want to throw away my unsaved work.

Same instance?

Build 910 is out

List of changes :

1. Code Base: Fixed and accelerated downloading MQL4 programs from the Code Base. Download free source codes of trading robots and indicators directly in the platform.
  2. Terminal: Fixed unloading price history from memory. An error occurred previously in case of insufficient memory.
  3. Terminal: Fixed display of some user interface elements when working in Windows 10.
  4. Terminal: Fixed removing graphical objects from the chart using the Backspace key.
  5. Signals: Improved and fixed translations of the trading signals showcase.
  6. MQL4: Added the SYMBOL_VISIBLE read-only property to the ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER enumeration.
  7. MQL4: Fixed template operation.
  8. MQL4: Fixed the ArrayCopy function behavior when copying a string array in case the data area of a data source and receiver overlap entirely or partially.
  9. Tester: Added a limitation when testing demo versions of indicators and Expert Advisors from MQL5 Market. Now, testing of paid products' demo versions is forcefully completed one week prior to the current terminal date.
  10. MetaEditor: Fixed occasional conflicts between tooltips and other applications.
  11. Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
Reason: