Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 255

checkin:
Did you check the new build 900 and how the templates work with it?

New buil 902

They are quickly updating now

checkin:
Did you check the new build 900 and how the templates work with it?

I did simple test and seem it's all right. Now I'm adapting my code for check if no problems with complex code

braintheboss:
I did simple test and seem it's all right. Now I'm adapting my code for check if no problems with complex code

That is a good news

Now i finished adaptation, i found 2 problems. Inheritance with 2+ parameters in template and some cast problems in methods. Really much work for adapt the code but excited for new possibilities. Like method templates, in the beginning have a lot of bugs ( Metaquotes rules ) xD

braintheboss:
Now i finished adaptation, i found 2 problems. Inheritance with 2+ parameters in template and some cast problems in methods. Really much work for adapt the code but excited for new possibilities. Like method templates, in the beginning have a lot of bugs ( Metaquotes rules ) xD

They seem to be throwing out new build quite quickly now

checkin:
They seem to be throwing out new build quite quickly now

Yes. They said me 2 parameters template fixed.

mladen:

This is an example of an indicators that uses two dimensional dynamic arrays extensively all the time (you could say that it is using nothing but dynamic arrays) written in strict mode, and I have no problem with it in tests (nor with other indicators using arrays)

mladen, in post 2574, do you happen to remember the indicator you are using in the chart example?? Thank you.

braintheboss:
Yes. They said me 2 parameters template fixed.

That is good

I am not sure if I like it : latest metatrader 5 display (knows) expert ID. Ie : broker knows it too

checkin:
I am not sure if I like it : latest metatrader 5 display (knows) expert ID. Ie : broker knows it too

They knew it all the time

We have to adapt

Reason: