Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 250

I don't know

So far I haven't noticed some serious problem (except with trend lines - handling them with a mouse is strange)

checkin:
I don't know So far I haven't noticed some serious problem (except with trend lines - handling them with a mouse is strange)

Keep us in current

I am still not using it

techmac:
Keep us in current I am still not using it

:):)

OK, as soon as I notice something new will post it here

checkin:
:):):) OK, as soon as I notice something new will post it here

That will be nice

Build 880 I have noticed if you use a button ExpertRemove()code to remove an EA if you try to load another EA on the same chart with buttons the display will not appear unless you change time frames to refresh the chart however if you remove the EA using the normal procedure using the drop down menu then everything is fine.

Correction: I just tried the same as above and now everything works? so why did it not work a few hours ago?

Correction: Its back to the issue I originally mentioned, it appears to be totally random?

I see that the inevitable has happened and a Decompiler is available for the new ex4's, I guess it had to happen, so much for MetaQuotes code security? I did a goggle search as I suspected a decomplier might be available as I have had several requests for multiple instances of indicators and EA's off my website for free trials over the last week which is what happened when the old ex4's decompiler was produced.

Quit early update to 881.

Ovo:
Quit early update to 881.

Should we update to 881 or not?

techmac:
Should we update to 881 or not?

I would do so, as early release usually means a critical fix.

Ovo:
I would do so, as early release usually means a critical fix.

OK. Thanks

I'd prefer to wait a bit..