Artificial Intelligence 2020 - is there progress? - page 38

Igor Makanu:

Conclusions are up to you, but imho, the legal framework is formed under the big name of AI, but the objectives are quite different

As always, we wanted to do better ))

But the money is really being allocated

And ask who the director of this AI project is

Igor Makanu:

at your link:

draw your own conclusions, but imho, the legal framework is being formed under the high-profile name of AI, but the tasks are quite different

The e-med protocols are at the regional level, not at the federal)))) by the way I had to... Still!!! damn. This should have been discussed at the meeting between Medvedev and the new person in charge of Tsifrumed. 50 yards has already been spent on Tsifrumed))))

Dmitry Fedoseev:
And ask who the director of this AI project is

Who?

Just found this.

Сбербанк объяснил государству, как потратить 120 миллиардов на искусственный интеллект
Сбербанк объяснил государству, как потратить 120 миллиардов на искусственный интеллект
  • cnews.ru
6655 Сбербанк подготовил федеральный проект «Искусственный интеллект», который должен войти в нацпрограмму «Цифровая экономика». Документ предполагает затраты в размере 120 млрд руб. за период до 2024 г. Наибольшая часть затрат уйдет на поддержку разработчиков и стартапов. Также запланировано финансирование мероприятий в области образования и...

Sergey Chalyshev:

Who?

Just found this.

It is quite possible that Sberbank will use the funds, they did not build a supercomputer for nothing.

ZS: I don't want to google it, but the Uber supercomputer is one of the most powerful in the world (I think it is in the first hundred).

Igor Makanu:

It is quite possible that Sberbank will use the funds, they did not build a supercomputer for nothing.

SZS: I don't want to google it, but the Uber supercomputer is one of the most powerful in the world (I think it's in the top 100).

This is about something else. Billions, research, startups... It's about sustaining their economy and education, and AI is just an excuse to allocate funds. If it weren't for AI, they'd find another reason to allocate the budget for technology upgrades and venture capital projects. This is government policy, and AI goes 'sideways' here and does not mean that, apart from 'feeding' their IT industry, these actions will lead to a real breakthrough in AI.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
And ask who the director of this AI project is.
the head of the agency is Maksut Shadayev.

no data down

Hi all!

Please help with advice in this situation:

My self-taught father has created a new system of logic that can be represented by mathematical formulas and used by Artificial Intelligence to gain new knowledge.

For example, from two facts:
1. Some cats don't have tails
2. All mammalian cats
An AI with this system of logic can SAM infer that:

3. Some mammals do not have tails

My father claims that independently deriving new knowledge for AI is the next step after neural networks, only creativity is next.

I would like to start working with some lab/company to test the new algorithm in action and implement it in a real robot, but I myself am far from this field and just want to help my father.

So, respected experts, please advise me where or who can I approach to test the new algorithm on a real robot?

syllogism:

Hello all!

My self-taught father has created a new system of logic that can be represented by mathematical formulas and used by Artificial Intelligence to gain new knowledge.

2. All mammalian cats

My father claims that independently deriving new knowledge for AI is the next step after neural networks, only creativity is next.

I would like to start working with some lab/company to test the new algorithm in action and implement it in a real robot, but I myself am far from this field and just want to help my father.

So, respected experts, please advise me where or who can I approach to test the new algorithm on a real robot?

The lab is MetaTrader5 with the MQL5 language. All the necessary tools are there.
You cannot find experienced programmers and investors who will spend their time and money on any research of your father.
So your father (or you) will have to master MQL5 to prove something to himself and/or the world. Or at least in order to make a real practical first step to attract the same investors and experienced programmers.
Your words imply a conclusion that your father has a very superficial notion of AI. I really wish I were wrong.

syllogism:

Hello all!

2. All mammalian cats

So, respected experts, please advise me where or who can be approached to try out the new algorithm on a real robot?

Actually, Aristotle was not self-taught)

Reason: