Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 179

The "biggest change" : signal sellers do not need to pass the test period any more. So now you can buy a signal that will kill your account right away

checkin:
The "biggest change" : signal sellers do not need to pass the test period any more. So now you can buy a signal that will kill your account right away

Yep

And it the mean time they are nit aware that their back tester is working wrong (at least their moderators have no idea about it). Hot time supper in the city I guess

Currently they have not been replying to my service desk messages.

I reported a bug on July 25, and besides I asked a question on August 2, and still silence from them. In addition they did not reply to my bug update on May 12.

Then they are not responding t0 anybody

I have a ticket too, not a single word of answer for a couple of months

People, they are not going to respond

They got what they wanted. Just see their signals service : a signal that has 1100% one day and 800% on the next day and so on. All they want are % : from magazines, signals, push notifications ... they could not care less about bugs

techmac:
People, they are not going to respond They got what they wanted. Just see their signals service : a signal that has 1100% one day and 800% on the next day and so on. All they want are % : from magazines, signals, push notifications ... they could not care less about bugs

I don't think that we are going to see a normal metatrader again any time soon

That's what I was thinking too. But I'm still hoping for new updates anytime soon though.

rourkem:
That's what I was thinking too. But I'm still hoping for new updates anytime soon though.

I would not hold my breath

We have seen at least 30-40 builds and instead of being better than the previous, new builds tended to be worse (in some cases much worse) that the previous builds

As you can see, time is going by and they are not sending out new builds. As far as they are concerned, I think they consider it done

Metatrader forum is becoming as the metatrader trading platform big changes : 5 posts in 3 threads todays in English part of the forum. The similarity is striking : "revolutionary" trading platform is causing "huge interest" and users are "happy" as happy they can be

Plus theit top signals simply disaper from the list - a guess : from 1.200% falling to different figure?

At least we can by magazines

Reason: