Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 181

How the hell doesn't the guy that is posting stuff like this on metarader forum foes not get tired of posting the same s... over and over :

learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

Half of the forum is flooded with that thing. There should be a sentence called : "learn that people do not talk like that among each other (unless they have some serious problems)" that should be patched automatically to his statements

techmac:
How the hell doesn't the guy that is posting stuff like this on metarader forum foes not get tired of posting the same s... over and over : Half of the forum is flooded with that thing. There should be a sentence called : "learn that people do not talk like that among each other (unless they have some serious problems)" that should be patched automatically to his statements

I have an impression that it is one of the metatrader staff. They don't have other way to force people not to post normal code and to use coding service (which is again, all about one man that is probably metatrader itself)

The forum is more or less dead. The few posts that occasionally appear are coming from blind noobs, and any rude guy can act as a one-eyed king.

Ovo:
The forum is more or less dead. The few posts that occasionally appear are coming from blind noobs, and any rude guy can act as a one-eyed king.

Man, you made my day :):)

Ovo:

That guy probably thinks that barking equals knowing. He knows - some. But some things he is posting is ridiculous. So he should start barking at himself instead of doing it at people asking for advice. As the saying is telling "Being ignorant is no problem. Knowing a little and thinking that it is all that is needed to know is dangerous. He will never know what his errors are"

That guy is an extremely unpleasant and unnecessary episode of that forum - just showing that the forum is the same as the newest metatrader 4 is - full of bugs instead of code

That "guy" is almost sure some of the metatarder employees with a task to redirect people to jobs section. Usual stuff from metatrader

No wonder when their moderator does not know this :

total The number of items to be counted. 0 means the whole array.

See his "answer"

Files:
moderator.gif  15 kb

checkin:
No wonder when their moderator does not know this :

See his "answer"

Yes, it is his usual answer. Short, useless, and broken English.

Ovo:
Yes, it is his usual answer. Short, useless, and broken English.

I don't mind the broken English

What I do mind is a false information - he is ridiculing a man and he does not know how that documented function works (all he had to do is to press the "magic" F1 button on his keyboard and he would have seen that he is wrong). Now a man that asked that question is going to think that he did something wrong. The above example should be saved and presented to that "moderator" whenever he tells anything so that he is reminded how "much" he "knows" when he talks about something, but there are s many examples from him like that that we do not even have to save that example

checkin:
I don't mind the broken English What I do mind is a false information - he is ridiculing a man and he does not know how that documented function works (all he had to do is to press the "magic" F1 button on his keyboard and he would have seen that he is wrong). Now a man that asked that question is going to think that he did something wrong. The above example should be saved and presented to that "moderator" whenever he tells anything so that he is reminded how "much" he "knows" when he talks about something, but there are s many examples from him like that that we do not even have to save that example

I cannot say much as I may be considered biassed after he awarded me with permanent ban on "his" forum. But he is definitively not a coder, nor moderator, he is just a piece of selfish human beating his competition to be the only one left that understands problems of MQL4.

Reason: