last build

I hope,  the next update will be better! That's also a programming style.

I did'nt hold the last build, because I did'nt know that this update - build 540 -  would be worse. I'll hold the next ones...and this one too.

Took me ages to get my EA to work correctly with my DLL with the build prior to 540 and after the upgrade I just haven't been able to trade at all :/

I don't know whether to try and rework my EA to work with build 540 or to wait and see if a new build is released which might fix some of the issues I'm experiencing. For the time being I am having a holiday ;) 

Well, this didn't (or doesn't) work, after the build 540: 

"  for( i = OrdersTotal() - 1; i >= 0; i--) {

if( Order.Select( OrderGetTicket( i) ) ) { ..."

but this works:

" for( i = OrdersTotal() - 1; i >= 0; i--) {

ulong ticket = OrderGetTicket( i);

if( Order.Select( ticket) ) { ..."

And structs, like  MqlTradeRequest or  MqlTradeResult, should be initialized with ZeroMemory(...),

e. g. MqlTradeRequest request; ZeroMemory( request); ....

These were the problems my EA had with build 540. Now it works again.            

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Data Structures / Trade Request Structure
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Data Structures / Trade Request Structure - Documentation on MQL5

to JMRodMartins
Could you provide more information to the service desk (your link) about the first case ( Order.Select(OrderGetTicket(i)) )?
What about the terminal system, x64 or x86?
Any source codes to reproduce this behaviour?

Reason: