Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 178

techmac:
Come to think of it you are right

I think I am

Just think of it : how many completely buggy trading platforms were forced at traders? Both sides (mq and brokers) clearly showed what are their priorities

checkin:
I think I am Just think of it : how many completely buggy trading platforms were forced at traders? Both sides (mq and brokers) clearly showed what are their priorities

The funniest is that they are not able to see what is the problem. They probably think that users are responsible for the forex crisis and are forgetting all the time how many scamms from broker sides (including companies like metatrader that we adjusting all for brokers to be able to scamm) were made public just in the last year. Not guessing that was prevailing before. Facts published by the media. And they still do not understand what does that do to their "business"

Oh, there are big changes

Just check the Signals set of functions. All the time they were preparing us to by signals directly from coding language. So, this thing now have signals that can be programed in order to sell them further. Fantastic

I use Build 610 as portable version and always get the message at the beginning:

compiling loading of "...MQL/mql.dll" library failed

How I can solve that Problem?

Files:
capture.png  16 kb
1_1.png  5 kb

solved the problem the mql.dll was missing from the root folder

But i still get this message:

00:10:26 Compiling 'indicators\????? ????????'

00:10:26 Compiling '????? ????????'

engelmann:

You should probably use latest build and a clean install

That version had problems with some antiviruses

techmac:
You should probably use latest build and a clean install That version had problems with some antiviruses

That build was a pure disaster (almost like 670 )

engelmann:

Did you try a new install of newer builds?

Did it work?

He probably did (that build could not work properly if you did not reinstall the whole thing)

Email problems with new builds are causing some people writing independent dlls just to solve those issues. One more "big change"

Reason: