Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 182

Ovo:
I cannot say much as I may be considered biassed after he awarded me with permanent ban on "his" forum. But he is definitively not a coder, nor moderator, he is just a piece of selfish human beating his competition to be the only one left that understands problems of MQL4.

Bah

They guy is useless as you say. Not worth talking about him any mire

Some guys on VPS can not use right clock on charts for parameters adjusting

I seen issues like that too. Right now, I think a solution is still being searched here.

It looks like the main issue is that apparently same build metataders from different brokers are not working the same way. In some (rare) cases there are some differences in metatrader file sizes. But in other cases they are exactly the same size, same date and time and still in some cases they work differently (I am not talking about difference in data now - but things like metaeditor working differently, charts reacting differently on same chart events, .... and so on)

Why is it so we can just guess. We can assume a lot of things why is it so but till we know something for 101% sure, no comment...

It is no secret that they make metatrader adjusted to brokers wishes. But with so many bugs, I guess that it is completely unpredictable how will all those "custom fixed" versions work. And what does the "customizing" mean (what changes are made for which broker). No wonder they do not care about users. Brokers are their users and broker got what they payed for - if we like it or not, that is all

New beta (build 695) announced for tomorrow. From what I could see the main changes are in signal selling part. The rest is like "Improved ping measurement accuracy. Ping is now measured three times, accurate to one hundredth of a millisecond" which is completely irelevant in everyday trading and I fail to see why it was mentioned in new stuff at all - except that it will probably additionally slow down the terminal start

mladen:
New beta (build 695) announced for tomorrow. From what I could see the main changes are in signal selling part. The rest is like "Improved ping measurement accuracy. Ping is now measured three times, accurate to one hundredth of a millisecond" which is completely irelevant in everyday trading and I fail to see why it was mentioned in new stuff at all - except that it will probably additionally slow down the terminal start

Yeah, checked it there : nothing that would be too interesting (again the avoided to tell what errors are - or aren't - corrected)

One more beta?

Come on ...

techmac:
One more beta? Come on ...

They are using the "beta" word as an excuse for never having a normal trading platform. "It is beta, it is normal that it is full of bugs" type of excuses. And in the mean time they force us to trade like account with those betas

checkin:
They are using the "beta" word as an excuse for never having a normal trading platform. "It is beta, it is normal that it is full of bugs" type of excuses. And in the mean time they force us to trade like account with those betas

I don't know why are they reverting to betas over and over. All I know that this time I still did not update it. Waiting a couple of more days in which they will release 34 new builds and then I shall see

Reason: