Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 173

braintheboss:
Today I had a small discussion with bug metaquotes guy. He sends me a simple test of a code OnInit (). It works well. But my code does not work. Is it a subliminal message that I delete 300 files and then make applications that do nothing? I have the impression that they are very rushed. Either this guy has very bad temper.

Ah the mq moderators God forbid that you try to code and not to "code". Then they are going to flame you and claim that you do not know what are you doing. A bunch of talkers and wanna be coders "moderating" there

checkin:
Ah the mq moderators God forbid that you try to code and not to "code". Then they are going to flame you and claim that you do not know what are you doing. A bunch of talkers and wanna be coders "moderating" there

It´s simple. With a pitfall software they can´t give lessons to nobody. That´s all...

checkin:
One of my brokers upgraded my live account to build 670. I am not happy at all

Me Too! I cannot understand how the brokers have their heads in the sand and are ignoring the problems.

Tzuman:
Me Too! I cannot understand how the brokers have their heads in the sand and are ignoring the problems.

That is what I do not understand either. Is it a time when customers are just sheep? Time to change broker (and platform)

I've told all the time that this is going to be a filter for brokers too, not just metatrader

techmac:
I've told all the time that this is going to be a filter for brokers too, not just metatrader

My brokers still did not update. Looks like I am in luck

whisperer:
My brokers still did not update. Looks like I am in luck

Oh yes you are. You shall see it when you do (get the "update")

some of mine are still on 610

ones still on 509

not sure how this could of happened

seen 640 though and was nt impressed

I am still waiting on underwear sales using terminal Only then I will be happy

techmac:
I am still waiting on underwear sales using terminal Only then I will be happy

Soon Don't be impatient - they have to decide on colors first and that is tough decision

Reason: