Moving Average - page 120

Modified Moving Average

modified_moving_average.mq4

Distance from MA

distance_from_ma.mq4

Average order price line

Dear Mladen & Mrtools,

I've searched all over the net but couldn't find this indicator:

On MT4 we can put both buy and sell orders on one chart... is there a indicator can draw a line for the average price of buy orders, and another line for average price of sell orders?

In this way we can see clearly the gap between all buy orders and all sell orders.

Thank you very much.

this is great indicator. it base on the price. this is popular technical analysis. the most trader know about it. but we do not see more iinformation about it. do you can share more document about it. we need read more about it .

Squeezed EMA (exponential moving average) of ALMA (Arnaud Legoux moving average) : squeezed_ema_of_alma.ex4

Hi Mladen,

I hope you're fine

I see you're always a serial coder

Just a little question, I see you post a lot of indicators with a "squeezed" version, but I haven't find any informations on it and I don't see what is the interest of a squeezed version (Trend ?)

As I said, it was a little question too better understand

Good night (In France)

Zilliq

mladen:
Your previous post made me think - here is a version that calculates the squeezed ema of moving average (not of price) with some additions that help determining when a change happens : squeezed_ema_of_ma.ex4

It seems to be of some use

zilliq:
Hi Mladen,

I hope you're fine

I see you're always a serial coder

Just a little question, I see you post a lot of indicators with a "squeezed" version, but I haven't find any informations on it and I don't see what is the interest of a squeezed version (Trend ?)

As I said, it was a little question too better understand

Good night (In France)

Zilliq

1. Trend (similar like the corridor way)

2. Start and possible end of a trend (the dots)

3. Entry and exit or reentry points (dots again) depending on the assessment if the trend will change or not

4. Possible early warning of possible trend changes (opposite color dot on a "squeezed value")

5. Confirmation of a trend change (after the opposite dot appears on a "squeezed value" when it appears on a trending part)

Ok that was what i'm thinking

Do you have a source, a website, an article, an author who did this before or this is your "baby" ?

Zilliq

zilliq:
Ok that was what i'm thinking

Do you have a source, a website, an article, an author who did this before or this is your "baby" ?

Zilliq

That is invented by me

I haven't seen any similar thing so far

Mladen...I like this MA for it's trand hugging ability...can it be converted to Squeezed MA?...Would be interesting to see result...

Files:
ma_rsi.mq4  3 kb
Reason: