Need help indentifying indicator - page 172

matmar:
Dear Mladen and MrTools

You can help me once again ?

See it, i have last problem with my renko. When i set timeframe 2 i have tf 3 offline. When i set tf 3 i have tf 2 offline Why ? ;//

I am using the renko range bars 2 - new format and there is no problem at all in how it works on my terminal (see the pictures). Check if you are useing some other offline data generating code (in which case they could conflict)

Files:
renko_2.gif  55 kb
renko_3.gif  55 kb

Could you check for me? Please

_kg_renkorangebarsv1.3.mq4

matmar:
Could you check for me? Please _kg_renkorangebarsv1.3.mq4

That one needs to be rewritten to use new history file format (or use it as ex4 compiled using build 509). If you try to compile it using new builds and use it, you will have problems (like you already have)

Any one know what the name of the indicator is in the price field?

Files:
swami_ocn_1.png  181 kb

mw4121:
Any one know what the name of the indicator is in the price field?

Looks like ocean nma fast indicators, but not 100% sure

Need help indentifying indicator

Good afternoon:

Can anyone tell me where I can find the indicator that I show in the picture.

Thank you very much.

A hug.

Hermo.

Files:
indicator.png  213 kb

Hermo:
Good afternoon:

Can anyone tell me where I can find the indicator that I show in the picture.

Thank you very much.

A hug.

Hermo.

Hermo

The upper or the lower (it is not clear from the picture - rounded one is the lower and the line is showing to the upper). Upper is simply rsi with Bollinger bands applied to it. Lower is a difference between a price and an average of that price

mladen:
Hermo The upper or the lower (it is not clear from the picture - rounded one is the lower and the line is showing to the upper). Upper is simply rsi with Bollinger bands applied to it. Lower is a difference between a price and an average of that price

The lower indicator.

where can I find it?

Thank you very much mladen.

a hug

Hermo.

Hermo:
The lower indicator.

where can I find it?

Thank you very much mladen.

a hug

Hermo.

Hermo

Right now I could not find one, but here is this one made for this new metatrader 4 (it will not work in build 509). If you need one for build 509 let me know.

PS: the inverted order of items in drop down boxes is a "present" from metaquotes to us - one day they will solve it (eventually) and then all you will have to do is to recompile the indicator

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Do you help me to identify these two indicators?

Files:
image_1.png  15 kb
Reason: