Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 257

Is it only me or did any one else lose account list in every Metatrader instance with the last Windows 10 update?

nbtrading:
Same instance?

Thas glitch seems fixed in 910.

Looks like it is becoming fairly stable

techmac:
Looks like it is becoming fairly stable

Haven't seen a bug complaint in over a week - so, yes, it seems so

Looks very stable to me

teretana:
Looks very stable to me

Yes, it seems to be stable now

checkin:
Yes, it seems to be stable now

It was about time

teretana:
Looks very stable to me

Yes , it is OK now

Bruce Mendes:
Yes , it is OK now

I hope that next steps will continue to be stable as it is now

Build 920 : New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 920: Faster operation and managing a visual test from the configuration file MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Thursday, November 26, 2015. The update will feature the following changes:

1. Terminal: Fixed initial and periodical scanning of trade servers in the trading account opening dialog. Now, availability and pings are defined in a timely manner with no need for manual scanning.
  2. Terminal: Optimized and accelerated the client terminal operation.
  3. Terminal: The terminal interface has been further adapted for high resolution screens (4K).
  4. MQL4: Fixed downloading custom indicators from MQL4 applications' resources. Indicators are included into resources via the #resource directive. This allows creating "all-in-one" applications that are much easier to distribute.
  5. MQL4: Fixed the accuracy of the level value display in custom indicators. Previously, the accuracy always comprised 4 decimal places, while now it depends on the accuracy of an appropriate custom indicator values.
  6. MQL4: Fixed checking the possibility of reducing an object of one type to another type as a result of inheritance when passing the object as a method\function parameter.
  7. MQL4: Fixed recalculation of standard indicators on a specified buffer (iIndicatorOnArray) in case the data is set by an array having a fixed size. Previously, the indicator was not recalculated occasionally.
  8. MQL4: Fixed errors in class templates.
  9. Tester: Added ability to manage visualization mode when launching the tester from the configuration ini file. The new TestVisualEnable parameter (true/false) has been implemented for that. If the parameter is not specified, the current setting is used.
  10. Tester: Fixed an error in the CopyXXX functions that caused the real history data, instead of the test history one, to be returned.
  11. Tester: Fixed reading test parameters from the configuration ini file passed in the command line.
  12. Tester: Fixed excessive memory deallocat

I am getting build 914 - not build 920

Reason: