Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 213

Now he realized that the ticket -1 is an error, but he still does not know that the ticket can not be 0 (ticket number 0 is an error too) . He will probably learn it in a year or two

checkin:
Now he realized that the ticket -1 is an error, but he still does not know that the ticket can not be 0 (ticket number 0 is an error too) . He will probably learn it in a year or two

You are right that ticket number can not be 0 either, but the most probable cause for all that ... is yet another new metatrader bug

Lie of the day at mq forum

Hi, im still a newbie on using expert advisors and indicators, My question is that i used the same indicators and expert advisors on 3 different brokers, but the 4th one requires that my ex4 comes with a mql4 source file to come with it, is there any way to create it or what do i do from there?

"Big news" : not a single code posted at mq code base in the last 2 months. Amazing results of "modernizing" all

techmac:
"Big news" : not a single code posted at mq code base in the last 2 months. Amazing results of "modernizing" all

It has been like that there for years. That site is dead site for meaningful code

checkin:
It has been like that there for years. That site is dead site for meaningful code

I know but this time it looks like a pure disaster

techmac:
I know but this time it looks like a pure disaster

Cant help but draw a parallel line to the torturous history of the American Torpedos during WW2 when the admirals in charged messed up even when the evidence was so ample over numerous incidents and numerous years demonstrating the torpedo wasnt working at all.

Moral Of Story: Self-deception can be maintained over multiple years....

Mark 14 torpedo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wintersky

Cheers

wintersky111:
Cant help but draw a parallel line to the torturous history of the American Torpedos during WW2 when the admirals in charged messed up even when the evidence was so ample over numerous incidents and numerous years demonstrating the torpedo wasnt working at all.

Moral Of Story: Self-deception can be maintained over multiple years....

Mark 14 torpedo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wintersky

Cheers

There is one big difference though : those generals were not shooting those torpedoes to their own boats Metatrader does exactly that

"MQL4 Ranked Among the Most Popular Programming Languages by TIOBE"

try to write a word processor using mql :):)

mql is not a coding language : mql is trading coding language that produces "applications" that can be used only in metatrader terminal. by any normal coding standards, mql is not a coding (programming) language at all due to a lack of ability to produce anything that can be used on its own

how much is an "award" like that these days? mq opened the valet for that, but did not open it to hire coding professionals that will make metatrader less bug nest than it is now

checkin:
"MQL4 Ranked Among the Most Popular Programming Languages by TIOBE"

try to write a word processor using mql :):)

mql is not a coding language : mql is trading coding language that produces "applications" that can be used only in metatrader terminal. by any normal coding standards, mql is not a coding (programming) language at all due to a lack of ability to produce anything that can be used on its own

how much is an "award" like that these days? mq opened the valet for that, but did not open it to hire coding professionals that will make metatrader less bug nest than it is now

An award like that can always be bought - especially when the based on a times they are mentioned on the web, not on what can be done with the coding language

Reason: