Harmonic Analysis - page 105

USDCAD H4 - Potential bullish N200. Even if price reaches before 1.8 fibo time zone, it may be a good opportunity to consider going long due to previous support/resistance.

Files:
usdcadh4_1.png  71 kb

RyuShin:
EURCHF H4 - Potential bearish crab.

Correction. I made a mistake. PRZ should've been between 161.8 and 224. After reaching 224, price went south.

Files:
eurchfh4_1.png  67 kb

RyuShin:
USDCAD H4 - Potential bullish N200. Even if price reaches before 1.8 fibo time zone, it may be a good opportunity to consider going long due to previous support/resistance.

i like this kind of time speculation...

here the same navaro usdcad h4...

right now , carbonmteric looking datas : fibo@0.618 and time@1.618

Files:
usdcadh4_2.png  84 kb

RyuShin:

Could you tell me what is special about the 1.8? What is the expectation for fibo time generally? Is it HP dependent? Please point me to a good reference, I did not find too much about it.

Tnx. Have a nice weekend!

lobogabor:
Could you tell me what is special about the 1.8? What is the expectation for fibo time generally? Is it HP dependent? Please point me to a good reference, I did not find too much about it. Tnx. Have a nice weekend!

There's not much special about 1.8 fibo timezone. It's just that N200 uses fibo timezone from 1.8 to 2.2 (perfectly ideal time is 2) for potential reversal timezone. Some harmonic traders use time for their strategy which I don't, except for N200. N200 is the only harmonic pattern I know that engages in time reference. Keep it mind, even though price passes 2.2 fibo timezone, N200 still works. Why? because of support/resistance. Take a look at the pic below. Price passed 2.2 fibo timezone (looks kinda on 2.2 though...) but it bounced after touching 88.6 which is a first entry fibo level of N200.

Files:

RyuShin:

Update. XA leg of the N200 is CD leg of a bearish bat pattern which I consider it as a last swing. Today the pair went down to 61.8 retracement of the last swing and currently hanging around the level. If the pair rallies back, I think it'll reach B of the N200 and bounce (B is previous support which may be is now resistance) and it'll leave XAB of a bearish cypher pattern. Then it will complete the bullish N200. 88.6 entry point of the N200 sits very very closely with 141.4 so if the pair bounces at 88.6 that means C of the cypher forms (candle shouldn't close below 141.4). Maybe it's a good idea to open two positions if the N200 completes so that we could let and see if the pair completes the bearish cypher.

Files:
usdcadh4_3.png  82 kb

EurJpy H1 immediate shorting opportunity.

Currently I am testing an indi called "kordynamicfibonacci" and by the end of a test on EurJpy I came to the situation where this indi points to a short entry opportunity.

All the "autofibo" levels are lined up to a short move @ a 38.2 fibret for potential trend continuation entry. There are two things I am still missing for an actual entry - any LTF harmonics & oscillator position.

My general context is still the same from the beginning of the month, there is a potential H4 bull shark/gartley forming, and we are on the CD leg of it.

Please comment, any view you might have, I will apreciate.

Tnx.

Files:

lobogabor:
EurJpy H1 immediate shorting opportunity. Currently I am testing an indi called "kordynamicfibonacci" and by the end of a test on EurJpy I came to the situation where this indi points to a short entry opportunity. All the "autofibo" levels are lined up to a short move @ a 38.2 fibret for potential trend continuation entry. There are two things I am still missing for an actual entry - any LTF harmonics & oscillator position. My general context is still the same from the beginning of the month, there is a potential H4 bull shark/gartley forming, and we are on the CD leg of it. Please comment, any view you might have, I will apreciate. Tnx.

Great one lobo. To me it's not a bullish shark. It's a bullish cypher to me. There's a small bullish cypher I found whose PRZ is pretty fine as you can see previous support and resistance. Even if price breaks the PRZ, we still have a long opportunity. The bullish gartley and cypher await. PRZ is again pretty well as you can see previous support and resistance on daily chart.

Files:
eurjpyh4.png  67 kb
eurjpydaily.png  48 kb

RyuShin:

RyuShin, what are the RSX settings you are using? Also what is the TF and specific settings for the support resistance indicator (dotted)?

Are the dark green resistance areas your manual work, or is it an indicator drawing those?

Tnx

lobogabor:
RyuShin, what are the RSX settings you are using? Also what is the TF and specific settings for the support resistance indicator (dotted)? Are the dark green resistance areas your manual work, or is it an indicator drawing those? Tnx

I set RSX value 7. The yellow and white dots are made by an indicator called "sup-res3" which I don't tweak at all. The green resistance lines and the red support lines are drawn by an indicator called "Fibonacci pivots THV" which I don't tweak at all.

Reason: