Featured Martingale EA to explore and expand, provided by a programmer - page 6

Hi, Christina

Very interesting EA. is it possible to open a primary trade to opposite direction before last basket trade close?

thanks

Song

Christina is one of the best programmers I have ever worked with. Thank you for sharing your EA with us. I have some ideas I will post later regarding adding a hedge feature if the recovery trades are activated. Just in case you are in the US, there is a bank that will allow hedging with a position size starting at .05 lots.

lcfxtrader:
Christina is one of the best programmers I have ever worked with. Thank you for sharing your EA with us. I have some ideas I will post later regarding adding a hedge feature if the recovery trades are activated. Just in case you are in the US, there is a bank that will allow hedging with a position size starting at .05 lots.

Thanks guys. For some reason, TSD is not sending me emails about new posts, I'm so busy these days and didn't have time to check. Will be free for the rest of the week, I will see what kind of update I can do with the ideas you guys posted.

Here's an example of a long grid and a short grid we be completely reversed:

-Initial market order long (1st position) with user defined number of buy stops above 1st position with user defined pip spacing between orders.

-User defined number of buy limits below the 1st position with user defined pip spacing between orders.

-Initiate hedge with market order short with user defined pip distance base off the 1st position.

-User defined number of sell stops below the initial hedge position with user defined pip spacing between orders.

-User defined number of buy stops above initial hedge order with user defined pip spacing.

EA would include:

- Magic number

- Take profit in pips that is tied to a specific magic number

- Break even in pips if the 1st buy limit is initiated that is tied to a specific magic number

- User defined direction for either long or short grid

- Reentry true or false after take profit or break even is reached

Note: The EA would cancel all pending orders tied to a specific magic number once the take profit or break even is reached. The idea is to set up multiple grids with different spacing and run all at the same time in both directions.

drsong123:
Hi, Christina

Very interesting EA. is it possible to open a primary trade to opposite direction before last basket trade close?

thanks

Song

Hi, Song,

What you are saying about basically allow multiple groups, that is something I will eventually update, maybe in December. I already have the structure in place. I'm just thinking maybe we should explore a bit more on opening rule conditions first. Thanks.

lcfxtrader:
Here's an example of a long grid and a short grid we be completely reversed:

-Initial market order long (1st position) with user defined number of buy stops above 1st position with user defined pip spacing between orders.

-User defined number of buy limits below the 1st position with user defined pip spacing between orders.

-Initiate hedge with market order short with user defined pip distance base off the 1st position.

-User defined number of sell stops below the initial hedge position with user defined pip spacing between orders.

-User defined number of buy stops above initial hedge order with user defined pip spacing.

EA would include:

- Magic number

- Take profit in pips that is tied to a specific magic number

- Break even in pips if the 1st buy limit is initiated that is tied to a specific magic number

- User defined direction for either long or short grid

- Reentry true or false after take profit or break even is reached

Note: The EA would cancel all pending orders tied to a specific magic number once the take profit or break even is reached. The idea is to set up multiple grids with different spacing and run all at the same time in both directions.

Is this KM? Thanks for your kind words.

I'm completely lost after reading the first 3 lines. So I understand you want to open a primary orders, then you seems to want to set buy stop grids on top and buy limit grid below with all buys. Now how are the hedge is opened I'm not sure.

Maybe use some real figure examples so I can understand better.

Ok, thanks D.

So beside the Primary order take profit, is there any other way to close this group of trades? Looks like exit rule need to be further studied.

christinaLi:
Is this KM? Thanks for your kind words.

I'm completely lost after reading the first 3 lines. So I understand you want to open a primary orders, then you seems to want to set buy stop grids on top and buy limit grid below with all buys. Now how are the hedge is opened I'm not sure.

Maybe use some real figure examples so I can understand better.

Hint: You coded the range bar fib ea for me.

On with the show (example):

1.3500 - buy stop

1.3490 - buy stop

1.3480 - buy stop

1.3470 - buy stop

1.3460 - market buy order

1.3450 - buy limit

1.3440 - buy limit

1.3430 - buy limit

1.3430 - buy limit

1.3420 - sell stop

1.3410 - sell stop

1.3400 - sell stop

1.3390 - sell stop

1.3380 - sell stop

1.3370 - sell stop

1.3360 - sell stop

1.3350 - sell stop

1.3340 - sell stop

1.3330 - sell stop

Example of settings in the EA:

magic number: 1234 (specific only to these grid orders)

long or short grid: long

lot size: .01

number of orders for buy stop/buy limit above & below 1st market order: 4

pip spacing for buy stop/buy limit: 10

pip distance to begin hedge from 1st market buy order: 40

number of sell stop orders: 10

pip spacing for sell stop: 10

replace buy stops above sell stops if executed using the same pip spacing: true or false

take profit in pips: 50

break even in pips if a buy limit order is executed: true or false

break even in pips: 2

stop loss in pips: 200

restart grid if take profit,break even, or stop loss is executed: true or false

Note: All pending orders are cancelled if take profit, break even, or stop loss is reached. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

christinaLi:
Ok, thanks D. So beside the Primary order take profit, is there any other way to close this group of trades? Looks like exit rule need to be further studied.

I revised it to add a stop loss. The strategy is very similar to this Internal grid ea - Worldwide Invest Forums except the breakeven and the ea didn't seem to be trading correctly.

I can help? Regards. Congratulations for the work

Cristina how things are going. I am following your care in doing a good job. I present to help in whatever is the matter, because I have great confidence in martingale systems. You've seen the EA BurguerKing Forex Factory? Already achieved some progress since the last update? The coonfigurações for testing. Do you have any for me to get going here to help? Working with forex 24 days. Congratulations for the work.

Reason: