"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 9

LeoV писал(а) >>

It's awesome )))) It says.

You can get this advisor absolutely free.

>> Did you get it?

This one or that one?
http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=16788

What a scam....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

It's definitely a scam....))))

Here's what I got:

Hello!
We give it away for free, but on certain conditions: you open an account using
affiliate links on our site ..., you send me your account number and
investor password, we prescribe it in the EA in the form of restriction and
the Expert Advisor will work only on this account! You get the profits in full
in full, we get commission from brokerage companies! Everything is simple - everyone is happy!
Terms:
1.A deposit of $250 or more, initial lot 0.01
2.The leverage of 1:200 (if the leverage is bigger then the deposit should be bigger too).
proportionally)
3.Tell us your investor password (for monitoring ....)

PapaYozh писал(а) >> Вы получаете прибыль в полном
объёме, мы получаем комиссионные от ДЦ! Всё просто - все довольны!

It's all weird.... They settle for a share of the spread instead of getting normal interest for managing the money..... What is that supposed to mean?

LeoV >>:

Странно всё это.... Они довольствуются долей спреда, вместо того чтоб получать нормальные проценты за управление деньгами..... Как это понимать?

And who says an EA will make money, and if it does, how much will it make? The DC has draining accounts (or let's say standing on the balance sheet), guys commission on trades. Everyone's happy except those who bought into the free cheese in the mousetrap. My link wasn't a robot working at all.

By the way, Leonid, what are you going to cover? The tree is tall ;) .

LeoV писал(а) >>

It's all weird.... They settle for a share of the spread instead of getting normal interest for managing the money..... What is the meaning of this?

I agree that it is very strange.

TheXpert писал(а) >> My link was not a robot at all.

Did you open an account? How was it?

TheXpert wrote >> By the way, Leonid, what are you going to cover? The tree is tall ;) .

I don't know. I think it's cool ))))

TheXpert wrote(a) >> And who says that the advisor will earn, and if he does, as much?

It seems like it's not the first year, and during this time you could earn good interest on DU. What is the point of it all is not clear at all....

LeoV писал(а) >>

Have you opened an account? How was it?

No, looked at the tools -- tasty. I'm looking for a place to open an account right now - I'll keep that in mind.

Yes, something needs to be done about the highlighted. I propose to switch to "you", the more you are older :) .

I think it's not the first year, and during this time you could earn good interest on asset management. What is the point of it all is not clear....
Do you have "approved" status? No, it's not a fake account, but it's someone else's, i.e. they're selling crap under the guise of candy. That's the point.

TheXpert >>:

Статус "approved" есть? Нету, счет не липовый, но чужой, т.е. они втюхивают г-но под видом конфетки. В этом и смысл.

Too easy

Although of course sometimes it is true that what is simple is

In general, the examples given relate to working in a DC

The whole point of dealing as a business is to make profit

And the main source of profit is losing money to clients.

I have read several interviews with the heads of brokerage companies and in some of them interesting things cropped up:

"we get quotes from DeutcheBank and several other banks and mix them to make our clients more profitable, etc."

If you get a client who earns a profit, I, as a DC, can only allow him to do so up to a certain % of his deposit size. After that I "mix" quotes against him. If I, as a brokerage company, do not place his measly $1,000 in the market (the kitchen), then his profit is a loss of money in my pocket.

Entirely logical!

Although this does not invalidate all the shortcomings of the players and the TS.

Reason: