Harmonic Analysis - page 352

NK Trade:
thanks for the advice sir,

if I draw to be honest I can't like i said i don't really understand so I use indicators , but from the beginning I really want to learn this technique but unfortunately I did not have a guide to how to do it

Bat pattern.

Files:

NK Trade:
thanks for the advice sir,

if I draw to be honest I can't like i said i don't really understand so I use indicators , but from the beginning I really want to learn this technique but unfortunately I did not have a guide to how to do it

Cypher pattern.

Files:

RyuShin:
Cypher pattern.

Wooowww...thank's sir,

i will download the pictures and start to learn more

RyuShin:
Harmonic patterns don't repaint per se. However, ZUP the harmonic indicator does. Drawing harmonic patterns on your own doesn't repaint.

My hand-drawn patterns repaint as well

NK Trade:

Wooowww...thank's sir,

i will download the pictures and start to learn more

Make your own list with the patterns, with pics and make notes.

krelian99:

My hand-drawn patterns repaint as well

Those must be patterns I've never known

Can i post patterns I've made using an commercial harmonics service/software? it provides both SL/TP based on Fibonacci and drawing the pattern.

rommark2:
Can i post patterns I've made using an commercial harmonics service/software? it provides both SL/TP based on Fibonacci and drawing the pattern.

Sure you can. It could be helpful for others. I'd like to see how the software performs, which I think others would like to too.

My demo account performance of Q1 2016. Started with $10,000. I tried few new strategies but all of them didn't work out as I expected. My capital dipped very badly in February but I covered that up with price action and harmonic pattern strategy that made up to 24%. And then dipped again with different strategies and then I switched back to price action and harmonic pattern strategy. I hit more than 20% again and currently I'm floating around 18%. I have been determined and committed to using only price action and harmonic pattern strategy because that's the only strategy for me to make profits. My goal is 5-10% per month. It could be hard but not impossible.

Files:

Disclaimer:

Results are not typically and past performance doesn't guarantee future results.

Files:
image_199197.png  547 kb

http://i.imgur.com/3vrOY0L.png

Disclaimer:

Results are not typically and past performance doesn't guarantee future results.

Reason: