Harmonic Analysis - page 355

rommark2:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signal Generated using Harmonic Patterns Scanner:

http://imlfx.club/iml-harmonic-patterns/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Three Days a week, London Session Live Harmonic Patterns Trading Webinar with Chris Terry:

http://imlfx.club/free-live-trading/

Disclaimer:

Results are not typically and past performance doesn't guarantee future results.

I suggest you looking into the factors why it worked out. Was is just because it was a harmonic pattern? I must say NO. I read the chart and I see the factors. I see why it was high probability. If you can't see them, you will trade unnecessarily down the road. I recommend you getting to know why, why not to, when and when not to trade.

RyuShin:
He's using an indicator and a signal service that costs $200 per month. To me it is very controversial because it detects "wrong" patterns from time to time. I prefer drawing patterns based on my strategy because it is in fact better than any commercial system and service.

It wont allow switch off the information window....

rommark2:
It wont allow switch off the information window....

No, why not? What does the info box there? These information I have in a spreadsheet, I see no sense to put it on the chart. PZ Harmonics or MØnsterDash Harmonic indi seems more convenient and cost much less, and they have an accuracy number (however it is put together - I have no experience with that). The time presentation is also much less cumbersome. Can you say which stage of development it has? Open beta or v1.0x?

CADCHF H1 - Potential bearish cypher.

The pair have been on a down movement. Hence, there's a probability that the potential bearish cypher will succeed if completed.

Files:

USDCAD H1 - Potential bullish bat.

Files:

RyuShin:
USDCAD H1 - Potential bullish bat.

The bat pattern was very disappointing. However, it was no wonder not to take it because the pair have been on down trend.

Another Example of PSL

PSL is very very strong. If you know how to trade PSL, you will be successful in trading. However, it is a scary strategy because it makes you overconfident and disobedient to your disciplines, which ends up ruining your money management.

Files:

GBPCAD - H1

Potential bullish bat + ABCD pattern completion.

Files:

GBPNZD - M15

Potential bearish bat and cypher completion.

Files:

RyuShin:
GBPCAD - H1 Potential bullish bat + ABCD pattern completion.

It did not work out. I got stopped out but then it turned the other way drastically. Well this is what I call "Market Trolling".

We now have a potential bearish cypher pattern.

Files:
Reason: